Thomson B9 Pro TV Pros:
- Great Smart TV by considering the price tag.
- Good Viewing Angle and contrast ratio
- Easy portability as it is of light weight.
- Comes with free Wall-mount
- Android version 5.1 is OK for the configuration
- Eco Mode is nice for energy conservation.
Thomson B9 Pro TV Cons:
- Detailed Technical Specifications about this product is not mentioned in the user manual or on the box.
- Average build quality of body especially the back area and remote control.
- Quality of Labelling is very poor.
- No Bluetooth facility for connecting existing Bluetooth keyboard or mouse also for pairing with Bluetooth Subwoofer.
Top Positive Reviews:
- Picture quality and sounds system connectivity is nice , wi-fi , youtube,other apps connectivity terribly fast and I had been writing this review after one month of using this TV completely and all middle class families like this product.
- Excellent product…Good image quality, good sound output with 20w speaker, pretty smart Interface comes with android OS. Response is nice. Amazon Prime app is available on app store works fine.
- Picture Quality Awesome… HD channels giving a lot of clear details of videos. Color, brightness, contrast are sensible. Sound quality smart, connectivity also too good internet connects with my smartphone hot-spot easily. TV screening also good easily connect with my redmi note, I’m very pleased with my TV. I’m happy with this purchase.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Very poor picture quality. Colour quantity is very bad not original color my vutv 32 picture quality very good and clear. I requested for replacement before 1 Month but no response, I had been calling customer care service but no response. My money had wasted.
- It is not a best TV. Micra cast not working properly. Also it is not connecting with mobile data. I give complaint against this problem, service not responding to the call. Please do not buy this TV.
- Very worst display looks like Chinese product. Don’t buy Thomson. Sound effect not up to the mark. Waste of money. My small advices if you want to buy go to vu. This is best one in market quality and sound wise and value for the money.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does Wall Mount is provided with this TV ?
Question: Does this TV comes with HDR Support?
Question: Does this TV support mirror-cast?
Answer: You can connect your mobile through Mira-Cast.
Question: Do I get brand warranty?
Answer: Yes, you get a brand warranty for 1 year.
Question: Ram and ROM memory details?
Answer : RAM is 1 GB and ROM is around 8 GB – Around 6 GB is usable.
Question: Can I install apps from play store?
Answer: Yes u can install apps.