TCL Smart TV Pros:
- 4K TV at the price of Full HD TV is really a competitors for Xiaomi, Sanyo, VU etc
- TCL is world’s 3rd biggest TV producer and China largest TV manufacturer and it is available worldwide.
- 18 months warranty as against 12 months from most others
- VA Panel as against IPS LED panel hence color rendering is improved
- This TV supports HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and supports 4k up to 60fps through HDMI inputs.
TCL Smart TV Cons:
- Linux based OS and hence very limited apps since not many developers. Youtube/Netflix/Eros Now/Hungama are the only useful ones.
- 16 W sound output against 20 W from many others. But enough for a 10x10ft living room.
- HDR is not so good, albeit it does work fine or even better than most of the budget oriented TVs.
Top Positive reviews:
- In low budget this is superb choice. Picture quality is excellent, Dolby sound is awesome. Installation to delivery services is nice. But somewhat compromise with picture quality as compares to Sony or Samsung but at this price we can’t expect more from this. Processing and connectivity with wifi is outstanding. In t-casting two mobiles required to connect one for hotspot and other for wifi
- Overall I never regretted buying this TV being known to technical app stuff. There are specific apps which are designed and in compatible with big TV screens. so you can do only those apps. That to being Linux OS, it has incompatibility issues with many apps NETFLIX/YOUTUBE comes with this tv and works flawless.
- I like all the features of TCL and it is very nice…but only one problem in the t-cast after connecting to TCL TV then here I got a problem to see photos videos audio it displays a message that file not supported . I want the solution for that problem…
Top Negative reviews:
- No proper checking and installation service. Availability of the product is less in case of replacement and if we raise request for replacement for facing technical issue like wireless and Bluetooth problem
- Bad product, super slow TV… and they would not return or refund the money… its bad product… but yes a cheap one
- For watching normal TV it’s OK but if anyone wants to buy this TV as smart TV it is not good at alllll…. Yeah there are some features in the description of the TV but that features are not working…
Question and Answers:
Question: Does Wall mount available with this TV?
Question: Does it support Wifi connectivity?
Question: Does this TV have Google play store?
Answer: No its not an android tv.
Question: Which operating system is used in this TV?
Answer: Linux based.
Question: Does it have Bluetooth to connect external home theatre?