Sony Bravia 80 cm Full HD LED Smart TV Pros:
- Good application connectivity like Netflix, Amazon Prime and YouTube.
- Streaming is very fast and good quality, faster processing due to internet connectivity and speed.
- HDMI ports are on side. Finally, big thank you for that.
- Amazing picture quality.
- Backlight control option is available and can turn off backlight completely and no more eye strain.
- Web browser opera functionality is nice.
Sony Bravia 80 cm Full HD LED Smart TV Cons:
- Inbuilt apps does not provide Host star app.
- Sound quality is good but not up to the mark, it might require some sound setting.
- Picture Quality above average not the best one.
Top Positive reviews:
- HDR picture quality and sound via inbuilt woofer is amazing. Screen sharing via Mira cast/smart view (Samsung mobile) is good. Apps Sony Live Prime Video YouTube Netflix for a big TV. For screen sharing you need a router or another mobile hotspot.
- Sound quality is good. Picture quality is also nice. Everything is awesome with this TV. Smart TV screen mirroring and one button YouTube, Netflix and more apps. There’s 3.5mm Jack so you can connect speakers or home theatre, value for money.
- Excellent all round performance with this TV, no lag in smart TV feature. Default option for Netflix and YouTube, can manage to run amazon prime. Just take HD connection and unleash the power of the TV. Thanks to Sony for superb quality.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Don’t buy this TV. It is not a stable model. It is been around 5 months now and I found that it shuts down after usage of around 45 minutes – 1 hour. Then it does not turn on immediately. It takes 10-15 mins when you try to turn it on, and at last it will be turned on. But still it is not stable. It doesn’t seems to be software issue. It should be either hardware or both hardware and software issue. I have called Sony support but no response.
- This is a smart TV which limits its users. It uses an out dated operating system which no other media company provides support for. There are not much apps for it. Being a smart TV there’s no updates for OS, no new features, no Bluetooth, except Screencast it doesn’t support connecting to smartphones. But not true smart TV. Smart features are not good.
- Remote is old fashioned, no voice remote input present like Samsung smart TV. View app store has more preinstalled apps. But from main menu cannot access directly. Not smart with these functionality.
Question and Answers:
Question: Can this TV connect via Bluetooth?
Answer: NO Bluetooth Connection available only Wi-Fi.
Question: Does it have Prime inbuilt app or do i have to open browser?
Answer: Amazon prime inbuilt. No need to use browser.
Question: Is it connecting to USB?
Question: Can we do screen mirroring in this TV?