Sony Bravia 4K UHD LED Smart TV Pros:
- Super 4 k quality.
- Super sound.
- Delivered and installed in free in 2 days.
- USB Tethering.
Sony Bravia 4K UHD LED Smart TV Cons:
- OS is Linux based
- Until now can’t add any app still searching.
- Hot star, ZEE5 etc missing…!!!
- Can’t notice opera store too yet.
Top Positive reviews:
- Excellent clarity, Treat to the eyes, Good sound effect, Best to shop for; however a lot of pricey in online compared to stores.
- Well I don’t assume there’s much to write or listen once you take the name Sony…that too for televisions. My previous TV too was Sony, therefore I used to be pre-decided to shop for it. Believe me if you have got an honest budget for the just select it… You won’t regret your decision
- Very good TV can feel a touch bit 3d effect on seeing top quality videos. Using it with Tata sky DTH. Looking at world cup on this, with HD channel is another level. Have to see how many years it’ll offer this satisfaction.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Really frustrated with the product as a result of i got the first led product… and once it had been checked it’s found automatically restarting again and again and red light begin blinking for 6times..I feel so dangerous… don’t know what to do.
- Product not up to standards. Terribly poor quality and repair. Please attempt to maintain the brand image that has existed since years.
- Don’t know why individuals pay 75-80K for a TV once you get same quality and options in less than half worth. Additionally TCL provides 3 years guarantee. Think about it people Sony, LG, Samsung etc are such a lot high-priced only due to brand.
Question and Answers:
Question: Is this an android TV?
Question: Does it have choice of screen mirror with android phone?
Answer: Yes through screen cast for Sony app.
Question: Does the remote support voice command?
Question: Do it support Bluetooth earphone property?
Question: Can I use Amazon firestick or google chromecast in this TV?