Sony 125.7 cm (50 Inches) Full HD LED Smart TV Pros:
- Picture quality is amazing.
- Looks more superior than any other 1080p TV.
- Multi format support.
- Excellent colours and contrast quality.
- Intense fast response of all apps.
- Decent sound quality.
- YouTube button on remote is very nice (trust me).
- Pictures look sharp and crisp even from 3 feet distance.
Sony 125.7 cm (50 Inches) Full HD LED Smart TV Cons:
- OS keeps crashing at some times and it’s no good to use.
- You may get 4k and bulk of features from other brands in this price range, but i bought this from croma i saw each and every TV.
- LG, Samsung! They all can give you 4k in this range then why not Sony?
- Its picture quality, colour, contrast is far better than them.
- Wish i could install voot and zee5.
- In the end it’s a best product.
Top Positive reviews:
- Product is very good and simple to use. Didn’t do a lot of stuff but playing YouTube, Netflix, prime etc. was a breeze. Was able to do screen mirroring as well. However, the technician who installed was in a real hurry. Sony India needs to train their vendors and distributors on their services. Overall product is very nice but customer experience is bad.
- Awesome picture quality, but only thing lacking is that it does not support Sony home theatre for sound output if I play Netflix, prime video, you tube or movies through any external device like pen drive. I have to use the TV speakers only.
- The Sony picture quality is the good among all the other brands although the TV’s are a bit costly. On the other hand sound is decent. I went for a sound bar along with it as I have a big size hall.
Top Negative Reviews:
- The OS keeps crashing and it’s no good to use. Doesn’t meet the expectation, and not worthy for the amount of money.
- Build quality is last for maximum 2 years. Poor quality product. After sales service are also very poor, expensive spare parts
- Useless smart TV. In a year’s time the built in Wi-Fi stopped working. Changed the motherboard and after a month same problem raised. It’s wasted money on smart TV. Please buy other television.
- Garbage of Sony for 70K buys a 4K HDR LG instead.
Question and Answers:
Question: Can we use internet from mobile through Wi-Fi hotspot?
Answer: Yes, you can
Question: Is it support Screen mirroring?
Question: What is the Remote control distance in feet?
Answer: Up to fifteen feet.
Question: Is it possible to connect external speaker ?
Answer: yes u can, it works well.
Question: Does it support wireless connectivity with smart phone?