Sanyo 109 cm (43 Inches) Full HD IPS LED Pros:
- Delivery and installation is pretty good.
- Picture quality is great, especially HD content.
- The TV is light and thick; colour reproduction is very nice when comparable with best brands.
- HDMI and USB ports has easy access.
Sanyo 109 cm (43 Inches) Full HD IPS LED Cons:
- The sound is a total bad, because it sounds like something you have kept on the speaker.
- The words are not clearly audible.
- You’re stuck with the limited sound potential since there is No AUX output. It is not tinny, it is simply put hollow and very unpleasant.
Top positive reviews:
- Value for money product, on time installation and servicing is good by Panasonic. If u have a large hall, with a 2.1 speakers you will get huge sound quality. Satisfied with picture quality, not sure why other brands charge so much for the similar products. Go for Sanyo.
- Very Nice performance. Also on-remote change (toggle) of sound qualty, picture quality and screen proportion (whether 4:3, 16:9 etc) is a good capacity. Happy with this purchase.
- Product delivered 2 days after purchase, installed next day. Installation guys quite helpful in answering all the queries. I am very happy with the Picture Quality, it provides loud sound (even though Speaker Wattage is 16W) and there is no need for an external sound bar as such. For the Price Range, I am very happy with the overall Performance of the Product. Thank to Sanyo.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Facing issues with display. Some message is popping up on the screen at bottom left corner. I have informed customer care but they haven’t responded to it. This is really pathetic.
- Its panel got defective. Technician told that it will cost 19200 to repair. That is 80% cost of TV. Definitely not a long term bet. Should have gone for well-known brands.
- Poor picture quality, low sound and every time the light switch is switched on the screen goes blank. Disappointed that company could provide such poor quality product.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does it support .mkv, .avi, .mp4 video format by external storage(like 2Tb hdd and pendrives) ?
Answer: This TV will support MKV format if audio is AAC or MP3. If the audio format is AC3 (Dolby digital 5.1) Video will play but not audio will not Play. If you use HDMI from laptop almost all format is supported.
Question: Is this a smart TV?
Answer: NO, get a chromecast or AndroidTV box.
Question: Do i need a stabilizer for this tv?
Answer: Absolutely no need. According to Sanyo TV manual, you can’t claim warranty if using stabilizer.
Question: Does this tv connet to hometheater?
Question: What is the exact dimensions?
Answer: Length X Dimension X Height = 97.7 x 9.3 x 57.9 cm.