Mi LED Smart TV 4 Pro Pros:
- Latest Android Oreo installed out of the box.
- Patch wall and Google both the Android Interfaces are very smooth and easy to use.
- Sleek design – it is very thin.
- Google assistant works very well.
- Best network service – host of service centers and MI stores.
- Value for Money
Mi LED Smart TV 4 Pro Cons:
- Uses Samsung VA panel – which has noticeable color shift when viewing from sides but an IPS panel would have been better performance. Best viewing angle is straight ahead and maybe about 30 degrees off center.
- All ports are at rear. No ports at side or bottom. If you go with wall mounting, this will be a problem, since once installed, it is difficult to access any rear port.
- MI remote does not have any mute button. Not very convenient to use Google assistant to mute at all times.
Top positive Reviews:
- Excellent colour quality and sound and unbelievable ultra-thin body, it is value for money. When compared with the other TV like sony and Samsung, it’s better to buy mi TV and the patch wall function is simply awesome and its runs on Android oreo version and its gives 4k ultra HD quality and plus hdr.
- Amazing product from Mi service. Its surely going to give a tough competition to Samsung , Sony and other brands. Much more than satisfied with this TV. I have read in some reviews about bad sound quality of the TV, but what I experienced it is very good. Sound system is simply awesome. Just go with the setting and select the sound mode which you like best, I have downloaded VLC player, and when I play any movie, I keep the equalizer in Full Bass and Full Treble mode…That’s it.enjoy.
- It’s an excellent TV. Picture and sound quality is just fabulous. Android and patch wall is super charming. You will be easily able to caste Mi, Google or Android one device or the ones with Google cast. So overall it is a very good TV for 50k. Just go for it.
Top Negative Reviews:
- I have purchased MI Smart TV within 3 months it’s motherboard failed and my TV is not working now. Company should replace new TV or refund.
- xiomi think that customer don’t need the any external speaker or home theatre because not provided any output easily , provides only hdmi (ARC) and spdif only, if you want connect any other external port additionally you have to buy converter and normally aux port is also not provided and Bluetooth can be connected with head set only, picture quality average. Honestly, don’t buy this LED. Price is quite lower than other famous brands but quality is also very low. Facing problems with this product:
- Booting time is very high. To start the LED It takes around 2 minutes. Screen colors are very low and very dim colors. No sharp Pixels. Blurry 4K channels. Refresh rate is poor. Faces eye stress when the scene changes. Can’t see the price. With the size like this, quality needs to be good.
Question and Answers:
Question: Can this TV, work with mobile phone’s hotspot?
Question: Does this TV support HDMI HDCP 2.2?
Answer: Yes of course. It requires minimum configuration of HDCP 2.2.
Question: Does this TV connect to Bluetooth?
Answer: Yes it has.
Question: Is this Mi TV an Official Android TV?
Answer: MI TV comes with Patch wall with Android TV, which is based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
Question: Does it support Dolby Atoms, Dolby vision and HDR 10?
Answer: Yes it’s clear and awesome.