LG 108 cm (43 Inches) 4K UHD LED Smart TV Pros:
- Amazing picture quality (HDR).
- Speakers are quite adequate, with no disturbance and nice sound quality; it has 20 watt units. (For a small room)
- It has Bluetooth, so you can connect wireless headphones.
- Value for the money, the best in the segment.
- Ps4 games look great.
- It can also stream movies and videos from your smartphone through an app.
- Preinstalled Netflix and amazon prime.
- HDR is awesome.
- No blur great refresh rate of 120hz.
LG 108 cm (43 Inches) 4K UHD LED Smart TV Cons:
- The remote playback controls needs more speed options.
- App store is pretty much empty.
- OS is also not the best. (It is slow at times)
Top Positive reviews:
- I bought this TV 1 day ago. Awesome TV. Sound quality is mind-blowing, picture quality is of top notch. Smart Features are awesome. Voice control is cool. You can go ahead with this TV, without any 2nd thought.
- There is nothing to dislike about this TV, excellent picture and sound quality, easy user interface and magic remote make it much easier to use. The best part about this TV is, it never gives eye strain at all. Switch of all lights, make the room as dark as possible and watch high def movies or show for hours, you will feel no eye strain. That was my biggest concern as I bought this product for my parents. Pretty nice TV, without any kind of second thought.
- Our previous LG TV lasted for 8+ years (works partially till now) and we became a fan of LG. compared to the other TV brand, the brand does not sell features,. They have very less number of features and everything works as assured. The new voice recognition feature in the remote is truly useful.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Received product within 3 days. LG technician came for installation found damaged card reader. He gave fault report on A4 page by writing down few words. Then put request through to give fault detail formally on company letterhead instead like a layman. Ordering is quick but replacement service is very worst. More of installation services going are not professional.
- Build is kind of cheap performance with a very light weight frame and a plastic bezel with a plastic stand. Doesn’t look like a 45K UHD TV by looks. Picture and sound quality is satisfactory but not great. I wouldn’t say it is good value for the money spent. Build quality could have to be improved.
- Display is not working within 3 months. The LG technician has inspected and said that display is faulty. I have asked for a TV replacement, but they want to change the display. It’s within warranty period and still not replacing the TV. Very bad services by LG.
Question and Answers:
Question: Should play with SD box?
Answer: Any setup box is okay. Preferably HD is far better.
Question: Does it have hdr?
Question: List of apps it support?
Answer: Prime, Netflix, YouTube, sun nxt,zee, Eros etc,.
Question: Does Bluetooth is supported or not?
Answer: It is Bluetooth supported.
Question: Does it have arc hdmi?