Kodak Smart TV Pros:
- Great Picture quality
- Sound is sufficient
- Good Smart features
- Media playback supports many audio video and picture formats. (Best visible quality for HD FHD videos and images.)
- Build quality of this TV is value for money
- Slim in size.
Kodak Smart TV Cons:
- Smart TV is slow due to its limited 512MB RAM and Dual core processor
- No external speakers or earphone jack (a big negative point, bummer!)
- Though it has Samsung panel, it does not have any screen protection (not a deal breaker)
- No wall mount (I already have furniture and place to fit)
Top Positive reviews:
- Best in quality TV as Kodak has always been known. Smart TV with smart features and user friendly feature. It allows surfing internet, no more need to buy laptop or PC for basic needs. Best “Picture Quality”, nice “Sound Quality” and also “Value for Money”.
- Really a budget TV, this TV fits in well with the given available options. The delivery was on time as scheduled and I had no issues/hassles with this product. The viewing experience is wonderful if you’re watching HD content. I use Netflix and cast very often and the process is seemed less. The controls are user friendly and take no time to get used to the features. There’s no lag on browsing content and moving between menus. It’s a true value for money.
- You will be happy for the money which you which have spent on this product. Value for money… But little disappointed with the product. There is no VGA port in this TV as they have given in the description. Kindly make sure that whatever you description you give for the product is correct. Don’t disappoint the customers.
Top Negative reviews:
- I face very bad experience and lots of problems. TV not appears full display and remote not working. Nothing does remote. Don’t bring next time any items. I have first complained against Kodak TV no one has picked this item. I have never purchased any items in future.
- Worst product and more worst is sales service… Hopeless TV. It doesn’t support Amazon prime, hotstar, Voot. As soon the app starts they suddenly stops.. They have poor customer services. These people are stubborn, unsupportive and non-co-operative and most of them are also not reachable. My TV mother board is damaged and even I want to pay for the change the company is not ready to provide me service.
- Please do not purchase Kodak TV’s. It’s totally waste of money, go for other brands. I’m using this product from last 3 months onwards. Within one month TV motherboard got replaced, keypad and smart features are not working well. I have logged complaints 5 times in last 3 months. Kodak does not have its own services centres. If you log any complaint they will respond after 4-5 days or more than that.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does this TV have Wi-Fi?
Question: Does it come with wall mount bracket included in packing?
Question: Does this TV speakers sound effect… Dolby?
Question: Does this support mirror cast?
Answer: Yes it did.
Question: Does it have Bluetooth connectivity?