Kodak 140 cm (55 inches) Pros:
- The picture clarity is great and clear on HD channels, which provide high quality input signals.
- Star HD channels, HD movies, sports, NGC, Discovery, Travelex, HBO etc. (ISL, EPL, Bliga) Sony ESPN, Sony TEN 1, 2, 3, vH1 MTV, DD, NHK, DW, CNN, BBC, RT are amazing. I do not use the TV speakers since I have connected it to my home theatre so cannot comment on the audio quality.
- Easy to install for a quick self-installation process, although if you plan to add awall mount the inputs panel are tricky to reach.
- The remote control is nice and easy to use.
- PS4 Pro – Via HDMI
- Chromecast 2 – Via HDMI
Kodak 140 cm (55 inches) Cons:
- Since this is a new brand of TVs in the market, universal remote controls do not have the code for Kodak TVs. I could not find any Kodak TV under the Bose home theatre brands and therefore I have to use three remote controls for TV, DTH and home theatre.
- Channels with low transmission signals (Zee, ABP regional SD channels) look terrible.
Top Positive reviews:
- If People wants a jumbo 4k LED TV with smart features within minimal budget constraints go for it, It’s really working nice. UI is cool and responsive and easy to use with guidelines, miracast is really remarkable. Its size is really too big and I loved it.
- Sound quality very nice and it is easy to self-install. Picture quality is good and is easy to use, worth for the money. Very nice product. I liked it and Video quality for 4K video playing from hard disk is 1TB. Overall looks great performance.
- Very nice product at this price with smart features and excellent hot spot connectivity. Very good to view 4k videos and excellent performance. Very nice product. It’s a good smart led TV. With all these features there are three USB ports. I love the sound quality and the picture quality. It’s Value for money. Amazing product from Kodak cheap and best.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Well this product is not for long term. Picture quality is average. Sound quality is below average. Overall the product performance is poor. Not recommended to buy.
- I bought this brand and it has been a thoroughly disappointing experience from day by day. The remote doesn’t work nice across apps. It’s total a failure if you download apps,.
- TV stopped booting. A technician visit revealed that the mother board has been damaged. They have not been able to replace this for 1.5 months and the customer care is non-responsive. Totally a defective product.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does it have screen mirroring feature?
Answer: Yes, it has.
Question: Does it really playback 4k contents?
Question: Can we connect internet LAN cable to this TV?
Answer: Only with Hot spot connecting.
Question: Is it Android version?
Question: is this TV has Wi-Fi connectivity?
Question: Do we need separate stabilizer for it?
Answer: Yes, for safety side.