Mi LED TV 4C PRO 80 cm Pros:
- Greact Picture quality and good sound system.
- Attractive TV with Android & Chromecast facility at Least price.
- Wifi functionality is awsome.
- Nice working of Google voice.
- Chormecast working good.
Mi LED TV 4C PRO 80 cm Cons:
- Amazon Prime Video & Netflix could not be found pre-loaded and it is not installed via play store.
- No pre-loaded browser by default.
- By using computer we can install some apps like (Amazon Prime Video, Netflix & Chrome)
- Default TV Input(AV Mode) is could not chose, when we switch on TV. Because of this each and every time we have to select input source for AV Mode.
Top positive reviews:
- Very good product and sound quality is nice and video quality excellent, it is like a HD overall product is awesome.
- Surprized by MI 4a pro smart TV. The picture quality is high and provides amazing experience even though it lacks 4k. The sound quality is also nice and it is clear even if we play at full volume. It consists inbuilt Chrome cast and works well. It contains user friendly patch wall experience to use. The product quality is very good and comes with table stand out of the box. Although you need to spend an extra RS.500 for wall mount and the installation comes free. The voice control remote works well and worked accurately.
- TV is worth for every penny which we spent on it. Features provided by MI feel lovable. My first product from MI and I feel Very excited to use it. So far so good. Since last few days TV Works like charm. Large screen experience is Very nice. Definitely in the very near future, 49 inch TVs will emerge and will become everyone’s favourite. People who love to use large screen TVs will definitely love it. Android experience provides key highlight of this TV. It contains user-friendly interface for users and makes comfortable while switching between multiple inputs. Budget large screen TV for large screen lovers.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Worst TV, whenever the TV is touched screen is going inside and gaps between screen and edges. Don’t buy this product
- The picture quality is bad. Resolution is low with HD connection of my DTH connected through an HDMI cable even though it’s an HD ready TV. I can’t find any difference in quality between HDMI and RCA inputs. Greenish hue with pixelated appearance of the image was seen even in near view, perhaps faulty. Sound quality is just average in low volume but clarity is lost and cracks with medium to high volume. The built is weak.
- Bad product marinated in marketing flavour. it’s totally mi’s misleading add. Picture and sound quality pathetic, in same range Micromax canvas 3 display and sound is way better than this. Those who are thinking to purchase it is nowhere near to reputed brand.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does it contain voice search remote
Question: Is this TV play with hathway setupbox
Question: Can phone display is connected?
Question: Screws doesn’t fit in table mount stand why
Answer: No matter
Question: Does this tv support Prime Video?