Forzza Vincent Corner Wall Shelf Pros:
- Compact product
- It looks great and awsome if assembled properly.
- Can hold small decor objects.
Forzza Vincent Corner Wall Shelf Cons:
- Not ready-to-use.
- Doesn’t have extra nails for buffer.
- Need patience to fit each and every pieces together.
Top positive reviews:
- Very good product. I see that some other customers had some quality issues but mine came clean. Packing was very neat and compact. The installation instructions are simple good enough. Tools required: Screw driver, Driller, Mallet.
- Very nice and good looking corner piece, Packed well along with assembly instruction, easy to assemble, Delivered on time. Everything is good.
- The item is good with excellent packing and everything is nice, only it needed is services for installation. That should also been mentioned, that simplifies the process and it would have been more good.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Worst product. When trying to join all the parts few were given without holes. We found its not wooden piece its remaining powder or waste material out of which they have created this pieces.
- The shelf could not be assembled as the pieces were not drilled properly as per the design. The quality is not good.
- Product quality is poor. Very difficult to screw up. Unlike other wall shelves, these costs higher and of good quality.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does it has 5 sections. Can i mount 3 section on 1 wall and remaining 2 on other wall?
Answer: You can, but the finishing would not look good.
Question: It will be assembel or not?
Answer: You have to assemble it by yourself and it is pretty easy.
Question: Can i put a land phone in it?
It is very small in size where you can place some small size of show pieces.
Question: Can i fix it on flat wall?
Answer: The design is for corner fixing (2 wall screwing design) in flat wall you can get only half support.
Question: Is it water resistant?