Forzza FO-TV15 Daniel TV Unit Large Pros:
- Elegant and rich look, as well as sturdy.
- At this price range you can’t find such thing which looks fancy and nice.
- Proper space for every gadget.
- Strong enough.
- value for money.
Forzza FO-TV15 Daniel TV Unit Large Cons:
- Poor build quality.
- Height is quite short.
- Difficult to assemble.
Top positive reviews:
- It suits perfectly for the TV. Easy to install by oneself. Height could be a concern. Just enough to put TV up from floor.
- The packaging was very good with all instructions and labelled parts. Takes about 30-45 min to assemble. Just only a screwdriver is needed, rest everything is included in the shipment. The build quality of the pieces is very nice and the overall product looks good on assembly. Good value for money.
- Large enough to hold all TV equipment and sound box but doesn’t seem to be tough enough to hold big size TV.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Product is damage, very disappointed with it and even colour also different , shown picture is different from received, and packing also very poor. Without covering sheets received.
- Only looking is good. But quality of the wood is not up to the mark. Totally disappointed with this product.
- It’s really small. Poor quality boards. Crack near the leg portion. Can be used for side table or placing charger or router etc but for a TV stand it’s very unbalanced.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does it fit for 49 inch led?
Question: Can it be mounted on the wall?
Question: How much weight can it handle?
Answer: Weight bearing capacity for this product is about 15/17 KGs.
Question: What is the height from the floor to TV platform?
Answer: Its About 2 feet.
Question: It is particle wood or MDF?