LG Washing Machine Pros:
- Auto start after power cut
- Less power consumption due to inverter technology
- Noiseless operation
- Hydraulic operation of top lid which will save your fingers
- Fitted with rat guard (it is plastic made)
- Air dry function
LG Washing Machine Cons:
- It may not be very good with heavy dirt marks.
Top Positive reviews:
- The wash quality and drying is very nice. We are more than satisfied to share our joy despite a small delay we faced while interacting with the customer care representative who was not supportive. It takes 45 minutes to complete one wash, rinse and spin cycle together. We can sleep well when the washing machine is in working it is very silent. Its high speed motor and smart fuzzy operation takes care of high quality wash in less time and also it is easy to operate.
- This one is fantastic and silent, excellent machine for this price. I ordered this machine and happy with this, installation technician visited and found to be working reasonable.
- Very nice product, very silent, very less vibration, low power consumption due to inverter technology. Very happy and much satisfied with this product.
Top Negative Reviews:
- This product require steel tap. Not mentioned anywhere in description. Product delivered before a week and still we haven’t tested if it’s working or not. So much marketing on product but not mentioned proper requirements.
- Don’t buy this model of LG, was not working well. Had trouble while washing clothes and not working properly. Each and every time I wash there was powder on my cloths.
- Poor washing machine, As you put your cloths in it same you get back the same, don’t rub , even cant able to clean detergent powder.
Question and Answers:
Question: Can we wash with salt water?
Question: Does it support hot water wash?
Question: Does it contain smart sense to adjust the time and water as per the load?
Question: How many clothes does it wash in one operation?
Answer: Blankets 3 to 4! Pants and shirts 8 to 10 (if Jeans, less)!
Question: Voltage stabiliser is necessary or not?
Answer: Not Required.
Question: How much watt does it consume?
Answer: The machine consumes 40-60 watts at one cycle.