IFB Washing Machine Pros:
- Washing really nice.
- Modes are nice and much more when compared with in this cost
- Smart selects water level automatically
- Compact product
- Wheels are present, can place anywhere
- Customer service is nice.
- Lot of options to soak and rinse
- Crescent drum for scrubbing.
- Express mode is simply excellent
IFB Washing Machine Cons:
- Little bit noisy comparing to LG front load. If you placing at balcony no issues with noise
- For liquid softener it is little tough to reach the opening of it through bottle.
Top Positive reviews:
- It’s wonderful, my clothes come out fresh and bright. It’s got a child lock for safe operation and a smart sense and water conserve. I am very satisfied with this product. I had to call Ifb for installation. Ifb engineer came the next day and installed the machine. I also bought a water softener and voltage stabilizer because we have salt water with heavy lime scale and power fluctuations.
- A very decent washing machine for a middle class family which consists of 3to4 persons. Everything is working fine until now. Product delivered within 2days and installation done on the same day itself. The only drawback was the vibration and shaking during the dry spin other than that everything is good. You can go for it in this price range.
- Very good machine. Easy to unpack and install. Loaded with features and really value for money. A good buy for a family of 3. Installation is fast and a versatile manual for instructions. IFB is a trusted brand.
Top Negative Reviews:
- I had very bad experience with IFB washing machine. On the same day of delivery I found the product is defective. It was stopping again and again. I raised complaint to service centre. The technician was kept arguing with me saying it’s not possible. Then I make a video and show him, and then they had nothing to hide. I wait for couple of more days, but technician didn’t visit for the fix. So, now I don’t have trust on their SERVICE also. At last, I returned the item back within 10 days.
- Extremely unhappy, Within 3 months of purchase the drier was not working, technician was called to fix it, customer service is very pathenic, technician do not come within 24 hours and visits after follow up. Had a BPL fully automatic washing machine for last 17 years which moved along with me in all the major metros of India, still no service issues.
- Poor program options, No hot water provision, No soak option, limited program flexibility, even though normal load… Water comes out, Clothes lifetime comes down, poor call centre support, poor technicians and highly expensive.
Question and Answers:
Question: Can I wash woolen, Cotton and all sorts of clothes? Bed sheets?
Question: Is it steel tub or not?
Answer: No it is acrylic.
Question: Does it have quick wash?
Question: Does this machine’s digital display have memory backup in case of power failure?
Question: Does it come with the inbuilt heater?
Question: Whether it has option of drying the clothes as well?