Apple iPad Pros:
- Value for money – one of the best offerings in this price range
- Expect iOS updates for next 3-4 years at least
- Bright and vibrant IPS screen
- Good battery life and Superb Battery Backup.
- Lag free
- Good choice of accessories like Tempered glasses, cases.
- Headphone jack is decent
- Camera is good
- Screen is the best when compared with other tablets.
- Writing is amazingly intuitive with Supportive pencil.
- Excellent Software, no glitches compared to Windows & Android Tablets.
- Amazing Display, Retina Display is charmed, u will love it.
- Powerful A10 Fusion quad core processer,
Apple iPad Cons:
- Uses the older A10 chip – though it chugs along happily runs for regular tasks like media consumption, browsing etc
- Single internal speaker – useful for watching movies etc
- Tied up the Apple Ecosystem (Won’t matter for many)
- Gets heated up quickly while multitasking
Top Positive review:
- My life has become tension free and organized due to this unique device, i have gone 60%paperless work, jotting down on it is extremely easy and user-friendly, if you are a student and want to stay organized going paperless, i suggest you to have it in your kitty. The only drawback that i find is lack of unpaid apps and the fact that you won’t be able to pay with RuPay in app store.
- Apple products are just hyped up overpriced products but the iPad is an exception among all other products of Apple. Outstanding battery life and stand by times. Best value for money tablet for this price. Runs smoothly ahead of any Android tablet, I have used for surfing, gaming, reading and music stuff
- The best tablet possible. I feel since most people find Android phones easier and even cheaper to use, so if one wants to work heavily on a mobile device then the best option would be an ipad. It puts less strain on your eyes and also the display and touch of an ipad is far superior to any Android device.
Top Negative review:
- It is just for education purposes and for little usage iPad. If you plays any games or start to browse internet it will over heat so you can’t even touch with hands.
- Apple ipad is the worst Apple product in market. Screen quality is so poor. I am very disappointed with screen clarity. Lcd display always reflect your face as mirror. This is just kind of cheap product apple introduced to attract Indians and Asian market. Exactly poor quality. Never ever going to buy any Apple product ever. My ipad 1st generation was way too better than this. Apple has cheated its customer.
- Okay, this is a great device. No lags, crispy display, crazy speakers, pretty good cameras and fun to use. But, if you were an Android user for all these years, like me, it might be a bit difficult to handle. You can’t do many things that you can on an Android. Especially the apps on Play Store, you won’t find most of it on the App Store, which is a bit sad. I was hoping to use many apps, especially NEET apps, which I have on my smartphone, here on the bigger screen. But no, they’re unavailable. Other than that, it’s great.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does this have fingerprint scanner?
Question: Does this have sim slot?
Question: Does this i pad Suitable for architecture drawings?
Question: Does it device support 3.5 mm audio headset jack?
Answer: Yes, it does.
Question: Which generation is this i pad?
Answer: 6th .