JBL GO Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Pros:
- Low and Mid are nice-looking.
- Volume is loud.
- Up to 5-6 hours battery backup
- Connectivity is nice
- Call reception is also nice
- Very light weight
- Clarity, Boat is nowhere close to JBL.
- Auto cut off during charging.
- Auto turn off when the speaker is not connected to any phone for 10-15mins.
JBL GO Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Cons:
- Build quality is nice, not that it’s bad but when compared to boat speakers this one’s a little bit delicate.
- Sound at high volume distortion creeps in, especially with bass songs. But do note boat speakers it’s even worse.
- Only 1 device can be connected.
- You can’t skip tracks on the speaker have to use the phone.
- No case provided, can be damaged easily. Boat provides a rubber case and a tag.
Top Positive Reviews:
- Superb product from JBL, I really loved it. It’s sound it’s compactness. It’s a portable speaker made for music lovers. It’s connectivity also easy and fast. It’s durable and I will definitely recommend you to buy. The best part is it has a AUX input and a mic which allows you to speak through the mic when you attend a phone call. And it has truly perfect sound without any noise
- Excellent voice. With great copy of songs, you get feeling of ‘fullness’ of voice in the room of 10 X 10 feet size. Bass is little less than expected but those who listen old melodies, Indian classical etc it’s satisfactory to enjoy. Gets connected simply to Android phone. You can pick up and answer right from the speaker.
- Fantastic. Sound quality reduces a little when in high volume, but it is sufficient for my purpose of a small room, and price is in budget. Good sound quality, battery backup, color, compact, features everything is fine. In love with this.
Top Negative Reviews:
- This speaker sucks, I have used JBL flip 4 and sound sticks 3 by Harman so I know about sound. This portable speaker is inadequate and not loud and not clear. It is much better to go for Fenda swan 2 as it deliver good low end and better mids also the sound signature is extensive to surrounding. Also it has micro sd and much better sound stage. Choice is yours.
- Speaker are of decent quality sound once connected, but keeps gets disconnected from my macbook and won’t even connect to my android phone in the first place.
- The speaker is quite portable and can be carried in the pocket but the sound quality is not that good. Bass Lacks on high volume. I received this speaker today and had problems pairing it with my one plus 3T phone. I used an auxiliary cable to check the sound and honestly quite disappointed. It just doesn’t feel like jbl.
Question and Answers:
Question: How can I know that it is fully charged?
Answer: Light will turn off. It takes almost 1.5hrs to charge when you connect to PC/LAPTOP.
Question: Is this waterproof?
Answer: No it’s not.
Question: Bluetooth receiving range?
Answer: 5 feet.
Question: Does this support wifi?
Question: Does it support usb and memory card?