BoAt Stone 200 Portable Bluetooth Speakers Pros:
- Superb Bass
- Battery Life is Long, I Got one and Half Day with Moderate Sound Settings
- Durable and Stable, Very decent Speaker Grill
- Very Hard Plastic, Shock Proof and Water Splash Resistant IPX5.
- Call quality is very nice
- Carrying Rubber Tag Is of nice Quality
- Small In size But Its a Boom Box.
BoAt Stone 200 Portable Bluetooth Speakers Cons:
- It would Be good If they included Radio
- Next, previous and Pause Buttons Are not present
- No SD card slot
- No USB slot
- The AUX cable Provided Isn’t that Worthy, But the micro USB cable Is nice.
Top Positive Reviews:
- There is zero to dislike about the product yet. I bought it for hiking and it helped the purpose, went all out for 12 hours backup as promised, in snow, rain and dirt on my bike. This is a strong little thing with excessive loud sound clearly distinguishable on a bullet. Outright Worth-IT in this price bracket.
- First of all… I need to tell you guys this speaker sounds better than Jbl. Go for it in case of better bass and Mids…Which makes the song or music lively… Whereas the jbl go has a little better clarity when it comes to highs… Battery life is amazing… I charge the speaker for like 2 hours or more until full and the speaker works like charmed for 1 week with 75% volume… No disturbance, when in full volume.
- I am happy with boAt Stone 200. Perfect and clear-cut sound rendering, well-organized microphone for attending calls, robust battery life… and overall, that charming design. It also feels heavy in hand. This product is not only the value for money, but even more!
Top Negative Reviews:
- This speaker sucks, I have used JBL flip 4 and sound sticks 3 by Harman so I know about sound. This portable speaker is inadequate and not loud and not clear. It is much better to go for Fenda swan 2 as it deliver good low end and better mids also the sound signature is extensive to surrounding. Also it has micro sd and much better sound stage. Choice is yours.
- Speaker are of decent quality sound once connected, but keeps gets disconnected from my macbook and won’t even connect to my android phone in the first place.
- The speaker is quite portable and can be carried in the pocket but the sound quality is not that good. Bass Lacks on high volume. I received this speaker today and had problems pairing it with my one plus 3T phone. I used an auxiliary cable to check the sound and honestly quite disappointed. It just doesn’t feel like jbl
Question and Answers:
Question: Does this have a pen drive play option?
Question: Can I connect it with laptop for charging via usb and listen audio using the aux cable both at the same time?
Question: Can I connect aux, to my mp3 player, through usb cable?
Question: Is this speaker sounds on both side of the box?
Answer: Yes it does.
Question: Does it have a radio?
Answer: No, it does not have radio.