Whirlpool Single Door Refrigerator Pros:
- less electricity consumption.
- Fast icing technology.
- Flexible rack for large and small product.
Whirlpool Single Door Refrigerator Cons:
- No automatic defrosting we have to defrost manually.
Top Positive reviews:
- The refrigerator is a self-assembly and had all required documents to get it assembled. It has a wonderful interior space, sufficient for a family of 3to4.frozen area too has good space. The inside door has lots of spaces and accommodates taller bottles too. overall a decent unit.
- It’s nice , but as mentioned in the description and the delivered isn’t the same. There is only one ice tray as mentioned here in description there should be two. Should use a stand because the base of the fridge touches the floor. Whirlpool service said it’s better to use stabilizer.
- Product quality and features are nice. Value for money product. Fast cooling working good. Satisfied with the Refrigerator apart from the dirt on top of fridge after seeing it while unpacking. Seller should confirm about all this Refrigerator before sending the product. Whirlpool is a highly trusted company as well. Just go for it.
Top Negative Reviews:
- One side leg is missing for this fridge and it is not stable. Worse service they have send the product to customer without quality check? Lot of customer had faced similar issue…still no improvement…
- The fridge needs to be defrosted manually every 2 days. It was not mentioned in the description. The freezer cabin will get filled with ice within 1 or 2 hours of cooling. door got broken and Whirlpool says no warranty for door!
- Low quality .lots of flaws included patches. Colour is not as shown. It’s too dull. And only one ice try is there.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does it contains inbuilt stabilizer?
Question: What is the height of fridge?
Answer: 4 feet.
Question: Which coil use material copper or aluminium?
Question: Is stand provided with the product?
Answer: No. has to buy it separately.
Question: Inner side frames are glass or plastic ?