LG 679 L Frost Free Side-by-Side Refrigerator Pros:
- Inverter Linear Compressor: It has an inverter linear compressor which helps in cooling refrigerator by adjusting the speed according to the workload and it is quiet efficient compressor. It saves energy by 32% and reduces noise by 25%.
- Efficient Cooling: This provides efficient cooling and locks the freshness of your eatables.
- Energy Efficient: This device is highly energy efficient, provides less noisy and more durability.
- Multi Air Flow: This helps in circulating cool air through multiple air vents to each and every corner of the refrigerator which helps all the items to equally cooled.
- Multi Digital Sensors: This product is prepared with digital temperature sensors which monitor internal as well as external temperatures for temperature consistency which ensures to maintain the quality of food for longer period of time.
- Express Freezing: Which gets started with a touch of a button and It gets turned off automatically when the fixed time passes.
- Capacity: The capacity of this refrigerator is 679 litres.
- Warranty: It has a warranty of 1 year on the refrigerator, and 10 year’s warranty on the compressor.
- Smart Diagnosis: It has a Smart Diagnosis which can troubleshoot issues. All you must do is call the LG Customer Service Helpline and place the phone on the appliance. The applicant then communicates with a computer that produces a diagnosis within less time provides an immediate solution.
- It controls and maintains temperature intelligently.
LG 679 L Frost Free Side-by-Side Refrigerator cons:
- It has a tendency to lose water at times.
Top positive reviews:
- Works absolutely nice. However, fruit and vegetable box provided needs to be of double size actually as there is lot of space.
- Great fridge, very large, chills perfectly and plenty of space. No issues with delivery.
- Nice refrigerator, energy efficiency, good cooling, service is also good and best quality products at nice price.
Top negative reviews:
- About a week of installation, freezer door started opening on its own and would not stay closed, there was condensation in the fridge side of the refrigerator and the complete section was soaked with water. All of my vegetables and fruits got spoiled.
- Very bad support from LG installation mechanism.
- The whole refrigerator is defective. Having problems after 10 days from the date of purchase. LG engineer’s not aware how to fix the cooling issue. Multiple follow-ups and engineer visits but still cooling issue continues.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does it have deodoriser?
Answer: Yes! You can keep anything. No odour comes out from it, nor transfer it’s odour to other thing kept along.
Question: Advantages of having Digital Inverter compressor?
Answer: Digital Inverter Compressor intelligently varies its power consumption and running speed according to immediate cooling requirement of the compressor.
Question: where is the freezer?
Answer: left side total door is freezer.
Question: How long will it take to make ice?
Question: Does it require stabilizer?
Answer: No, inbuilt stabiliser available. Supplied voltage is always regularised.