HP Desk Jet Printer Pros:
- Has a document feeder to scan multiple pages.
- Compact all-in-one.
- Wireless and simple to setup, therefore you’ll place it anywhere, no need to place close to the pc or desk.
HP Desk Jet Printer Cons:
- Very expensive ink.
- Consumes a lot of ink.
Top Positive reviews:
- Easy to handling and smart connectivity throught wifi and easy, simple to put in and good product to use and maintain easy. Category also 680/- RS something, each black and white and color
- So far good prints. did not use top quality paper until now therefore cannot give any review on it. 80 gsm paper prints are good. Good for college projects. Loving the scanner. Document feeder could be a relief once scanning multiple papers. Photocopy print quality is manageable, undoubtedly not nice. good thing is any material are often scanned, of course that should not exceed A4 size and should not be sharp. I scanned the front of a handbag and it came out very nice.
- Printer is awful. Good quality photos and printing speed is normal. Will print from mobiles could be a smart feature. Some cons are like scanning in default resolution isn’t of excellent quality. ADF scanning typically faulty. Flatbed scanning is nice. Packing by the seller not up to mark.
Top Negative Reviews:
- My cartridge ink is over within a week, I actually have not taken even 100 prints also. Never used color further. Bad quality cartridge. False promise on the quantity of prints it offers.
- Print quality is nice, very easy to put in and operate however within 2 months of purchase the document feeder stopped operating. Without document feeder we cannot copy legal size paper. This ghe major flaw I actually have faced using this printer otherwise ig is nice.
- The product appearance sensible and also I don’t have any complain for quality however the problem is with the price per print, I actually have put in 3 sets of cartridges and in one set not able to print quite 15 – 17 pages, therefore its higher not to print something on this, it’s a showcase product for me now… I strongly recommend not to but this product.
Question and Answers:
Question: Can I scan more than 15 pages at a time through document feeder into a usb?
Answer: Yes, the auto document feeder will hold up to 30-40 pages at a time.
Question: Does it have a Bluetooth?
Answer: No. you will connect it with by wire and .WiFi or hotspot.
Question: Can I xerox with this machine?
Question: Is this laser or inkjet?
Question: Legal page supported?
Question: Warranty? Why it’s not mentioned hear?
Answer: 1 year manufacturer.