HP Desk Jet Pros:
- Good printing quality
- Package contains both colour and black catridge
- Price is low
- Installation is easy and simple
HP Desk Jet Cons:
- Little bit slow printing
- Low ink capacity
- Catridge can be refilled (Purchase refill ink from Flipkart, they offer tri colour and black for just 200 to 300 bucks)
Top Positive reviews:
- Price is so attractive, however consumes lots of ink and picture quality is okay for this worth. And best for office uses. Hp says ink cartridges got to be replaced however it can be refilled simply with the help of YouTube videos. i’m happy with this product. But now a day’s better printer with ability to print from mobile devices are accessible in market with attractive costs.
- Light weight,ink will drain fastly however the standard is nice,just bought new bottle 135ml from HP(6000 pages),class look..good for home use,if it’s a wifi it’d be extraordinary.thank you amazon and hp.
- I personally would favor to use products that does one job well to doing multiple tasks in a very mediocre manner. This printer is straightforward to piece and use although the motive force does not appear to support selecting monochrome.
Top Negative Reviews:
- When I purchased this printer it works smoothly. I purchased it in 2016, in a very year i printed only around 50-60 print. In 2017 i also printout only 10-15 copies. Currently its not working as shows continuously light blink and didn’t take print from laptop. I actually have checked it numerous OS, alternative laptops, desktop conjointly. However it won’t print, only continuously blinking light. I asked to my friend who purchase same printer before one year. He’s also facing the same problem.
- It uses up a great deal of ink whereas printing! And with pictures and double-sided printing, the paper (normal printing paper-A4, 70-75 GSM) takes an extended time to even dry! Wouldn’t advocate it the least bit. Don’t get lured by a budget worth of the printer. It ultimately isn’t in any respect a cheap printer.
- Printing quality is nice… however printing price is incredibly high… as a result of cartridges has a really high worth… means that 750/- for one… If you get 2… You virtually pay the worth of the printer… and also the ink level decrease in no time… thus not suggested at all…
Question and Answers:
Question: Is this printer directly print from mobile phone?
Question: How many inks used in this?
Answer: 2. one for black and white, one for color.
Question: Can you take photos?
Question: Does it have scanner option?
Question: Is it better than Xerox?
Answer: Yes, but costlier.
Question: Does it supports otg ?