Epson EcoTank Printer Pros:
- Wireless print, mobile print, email print, remote print – print from anywhere within the world wifi connect, wifi direct connect everything is there during this printer (disable your firewall before installing printer driver)
- Print quality is excellent (130 gsm for glossy and 75 gsm for normal is recommened)
- Compact style, light weight
- Spill proof ink bottles are excellent really
- Print speed is okay and printer does not sound much (normal sound)
Epson EcoTank Printer Cons:
- Ink level reduced drastically once 40 pages in draft quality (almost 400th black ink finished), if this the usage you’ll be able to hardly print 150 pages however the company claims 4500 black and 7500 color pages
- Hard to print on envelope as I’m using epson l360 which printer still is that the champ will print on envelopes simply however here you would like to manually enter the measuring then solely you’ll be able to print.
- Remote printing is impressive however you cannot scan remotely
- Installation people aren’t aware of this product neither they will assist you with ink level or its cloud services.
- Plastic body appearance weak
Top Positive reviews:
- This is presently the simplest ink tank printer one can purchase during this value range. Very happy. One wouldn’t miss the touch screen as once you connect the printer with your phone with epson app, all the functions are often accessed and settings are often configured. Scan quality is incredibly smart and this can be one among the simplest printers you’ll purchase for photo printing. The standard is incredibly smart.
- This is an immediate wifi printer and it’s extremely value having it. Wi-Fi increased the usability by many fold. Epson creative print application isn’t supported by this model and to me it is a negative purpose for the printer. Scanning speed gets reduced once few continuous scan but for few scan it’s ok. Pic quality is best then L380 and is suitable.
- If we tend to use normal paper to print black-n-white, quality isn’t same like my HP laser printer, however if we use glossy photo paper to print image, quality is simply AWESOME! I’d provide 10/10 for quality and price.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Very very bad product. Stand back from buying. Build Quality is incredibly poor, terribly poor quality plastic used. Looks like it’s going to brake here and there. Initial Setup is incredibly much difficult. there’s no display therefore its extremely very hard to input ip address and ip details. wifi direct is there. However nowhere the password is written.mwifi network address has to be configured every time the printer is powered on.
- Looking smart but using difficult … wifi connection can over 30 minitues … it’s not user friendly… we can’t get over 1500 pages in one ink recharge … technical support is stupid and poor … as a common man my recommendation isn’t to buy this ….
- Connecting to LAN each time could be a headache, it does not connect as quickly as a phone and you’ve got to erase the recent settings, switch it on and off many times to induce it connected. Print speed is just too slow. Print quality is okay. If you getting to use is especially as a wifi printer, stand back from this printer.
Question and Answers:
Question: Can I print through mobile only without using laptop?
Question: Supports A4 size paper?
Answer: Yes for printing only.
Question: Please tell, if the color utilized in this printer is dye or pigment?
Question: We can print the pictures through our mobile Bluetooth?
Answer: Yes with wifi of mobile.
Question: Can I print photo?