Canon Pixma Printer Pros:
- The printer is nice working for home usage and doesn’t cost much…
- The cartridge supplied is very slight and will require refill very fast.
Canon Pixma Printer Cons:
- The printer is slow
- Print quality is not up to the mark. But okay for home usage and regular print jobs
Top Positive reviews:
- Even after two years it is working well. Though printing quality is nice, and its cartridges are very expensive, but for emergency it is nice, and great for scanning the documents and books. Till today I have scanned more than 25000 pages no problem occurred till now.
- I like the printer more than I expected the cost of printer is less especially for black and white. Don’t think that it is inkjet it takes more ink. Black ink which is present already in catridge is less i.e. it will exhaust quickly but once if you refill catridge properly then the ink will not get exhausted fast
- There are no issues. Performance is best for a home usage. Regarding the INK, if one of the ink cartridge is empty, then the whole printing function will not take place. But we can find the ink for cheaper prices in online shopping. Try not to use any 3rd party cartridges, as it may cause clogging in the ink nozzle.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Not recommended for photo printing on photo glossy paper as inks (all four colors) does not totally stick to the paper. We need to wait for at least five minutes below the fast rotating fan to dry the paper. Even then if you move your finger on the glossy sheet the ink gets disturbed and picture quality looks shabby. Not recommended for photo printing on glossy sheets.
- The printer makes a heavy of noise. Poor cadridge provided. Got over before I could take 20 Prints and Xerox together. Looks like a used printer or drained cadridges. No use in getting it in discount, because you are going to spend more on Cadridges.
- The ink if it gets over, after refilling it the printer does not work. If we buy cartridge it will be costly and the outcome cost /print does not come in a good quality. Though it looks cheap to buy. But later you will suffer with this. Please don’t buy this product and waste your money.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does it print with android phone?
Answer: Not possible.
Question: Support on mobile data cable?
Question: Is it compatible with Mac Book?
Question: Does it print colour photo?
Question: Does it have a scanner?
Question: Can we use this printer via Bluetooth?