Canon Pixma Printer Pros:
- Very less print cost.
- Quite fast processing draft quality.
- Canon colour prints are always good than its competitors like epson and brothers printer.
- Its very strong, durable and having less paper jam.
- Print output is huge you can use the printer for about 6months without refilling if you are using this regularly it works fine.
Canon Pixma Printer Cons:
- Pictures are washed out and lacks colour depth like earlier canon printer (in both normal paper and coated photo paper)
- Install is not easy unless you use the video guides and are handy with computers and printers
- Software not user friendly.
- Bigger in size than other segment canon inkjet printers.
- Print speed is 10pages/min, so it you want more faster prints then go for laser printers not inkjet ones.
- The supplier company doesnot provide extra package over the original printer box, (although canon company’s package is quite enough).
Top Positive reviews:
- Print quality is good.. i tested color printing on both A4 and 6*4 Photo glossy paper it is good i will rate 4 out of 5.. 3 bottles of Black ink, 1 Yellow, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta ink you will get along with this printer. Definetly recommend you guys watch Canon Pixma G2000 series Installation videos on youtube. There are few complex steps while getting it to run properly.
- The printer is very good and you will get 3 blank ink with box and one set of 3 colors, very easy to install and use the ink tank is inside printer which takes less space compared to HP where ink tank is outside
- The printer is very good. Easy to install and look wise is also very good. The print quality is very good; I do not understand why some people have said it is bad. It is very important that the manual is read while the installation is done though it is very easy; it is highly recommended to read the manual. Over all the printer is very nice, works very good, and quality of printout is outstanding.
Top Negative Reviews:
- For black and white printing this printer is good but color printing is really worst and not worth for color printing…no return policy makes buyers very difficult as this product really un-realible
- This product isn’t compatible with Mac OSX. Confirmed by Canon India. The older model G2000 is well-suited with Mac OSX. Strange that the newer model isn’t supported. Product video is misleading.
- The printer is good for document printing, but quality of photo prints is extremely worse (very poor colours).Refillable ink-set costs around INR.2K, prints 6-7k pages as per specification.
Question and Answers:
Question: Is this printer suitable for ipad?
Question: Can the printer be connected to an android mobile?
Question: Can we print pvc cards on a canon g2012?
Question: Will it supports WiFi print? Remote access?
Answer: NO, FOR WIFI YOU WILL HAVE TO GO FOR G3000.
Question: Can I print from mobile via otg cable?
Answer: No it’ll work with only windows software.