LG Monitor Pros:
- High Resolution,
- Refresh rate is good,
- Awesome picture quality andbrightness,
- Base stand,
- Power adapter for 240V,
- HDMI port,
- VGA port,
- Audio out port.
LG Monitor Cons:
- Poor viewing angle.
Top Positive Reviews:
- LG 19 Inch LED Monitor – Highly Recommended this product to everyone. This really works great for CCTV Usage – Budget Friendly monitor. I have been Using It about a Month Basically for Our CCTV Security System (24×7 Always ON). No Problems till Now. The Picture Quality Is good annd Its Seems Sturdy.
- I received this monitor in less than 24 hours, the rate is very competitive than the market rate which I have compared. LG quality is very good and reliable, I recommend this monitor.
- Excellent and great quality with hdmi and sound output is working very good. Use both hdmi dish tv and vgi cable for desktop 2in1
Top Negative Reviews:
- The product is good. But built quality does not seem like LG. Seems to be cheap and switches to sleep mode very fast. Hope this is not a defect and my money is wasted.
- Picture is not clear. Every time when I change monitor angle according to siting position Picture seems to be negative and black. Don’t buy this monitor go for another monitor Samsung hp.
- If you want to buy it for photo editing and gaming plz don’t buy. Just buy it for casual purpose and office work. Over all nice product.
Question and Answers:
Question: Can I hang it on wall?
Answer: No, It is table top Model.
Question: Can I see television in this product?
Answer: Yes,sure via hdmi.
Question: Can i connect ps3?
Answer: It have HDMI + VGA port.
Question: How much warranty does it have?
Answer: 3year company.
Question: Have any speaker with this monitor?