LG Monitor Pros:
- Anti-glare IPS screen
- 75 Hz refresh rate
- Crisp image quality
- Black stabilizers, for adjusting screen’s gamma curve, which helps in seeing dark areas of games easily.
- Amazing Onscreen Control Software
- Top budget gaming monitor
LG Monitor Cons:
- Bezels are not as thin as many say.
- Stand can only tilt, has no height adjustment or rotation. And also wobbles.
- Only one HDMI.
- Shows some IPS glow.
- Glossy plastic back and stand.
- Because of its popularity, it might not be available or sellers might increase their prices in future.
- No speakers
Top Positive Reviews:
- Display of this led monitor is quite excellent, I’m fully happy with it. It gives up to 75hz refresh rate but by default it gives 60hz you need to change it by going to display settings. Gaming performance is very nice and looks quite charm. I will highly recommend buying this product and I’m sure it will win your heart too.
- It’s good for gaming as well as watching media.. It’s a nice entertainment device. All you need is speakers when watching movies and you are all set… Great response time, colour production and picture quality is too good.. The bezeless design makes it stand out from its competitors…
- IPS works really good according to the price! Absolutely value for money, IPS upgrade for graphic designers and photographers if you are using TN panel. You can’t work on the TN panels after using IPS. The biggest advantage is the levels of whites and darks. For example you can distinguish between 100% white and 99% white on IPS, which is impossible on TN. IPS is a must have for UI Designers.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Monitor stand poorly designed with forward tilt, little jerk and monitor fell flat on the front panel, screen damaged and gone forever. Thin bezel is not nice for strength of the panel. I only buy Dell monitors which are robust, went for this seeing the review. Even display quality is not that good, too bright. May be good for games but not for regular usage and heavy working purposes.
- With minimal usage in last 6 months the monitor shows cracked screen display (monitor not physically cracked). Based on earlier reviews I had hoped it would last longer but that was not in this case.
Question and Answers:
Question: Can I connect this with x box 360?
Answer: Yes you can. There’s a HDMI connector in the Monitor which will support your XB 360.
Question: What is the valid was details for this product? Does this cover 3 years or a 1 year warranty?
Answer: 3 year company warranty.
Question: Dose this monitor come with vesa mount holes and hdmi cable?
Answer: Yes and yes.
Question: What are the accessories given in package?
Answer: Monitor, Power cable, VGA cable.
Question: Can I adjust the height and angle?