Dell Monitor Pros:
- Improvised model
- Consume less power. This monitor has good quality in color
- Picture quality is good and display with screen resolution 1600X900
- It can be mounted on wall
- It can be tilted according to our convenient 5 degree forward and 21 degree backward.
- It has energy saving option.
- Within reasonable price range.
- Energy Star qualified.
- A lot of convenient controls options to play with for better screen resolution, picture quality and color etc.
- Looking is stylish.
- This monitor comes with a 3-year Advanced Exchange Service and 3-Year Limited Hardware Warranty.
Dell Monitor Cons:
- Over bright
- Over contrast
- More whitish color.
- Viewing angle is 90 degree
- Painful for eyes if you sit for a long time.
Top Positive Reviews:
- I received the package within 2 days after ordering. All components were present: Monitor, stand, power cable, VGA cable. The monitor’s plug and play function really nice and helpful as all the device, drivers were installed automatically. Everything is working good.
- It’s a decent budget monitor. We can’t expect much out of it. It has only via connector. Good monitor to buy for this price range. If it has a HDMI i will give 5 stars
- Very nice Screen Size and compatible with CPU’s of different makes and models. Very great display and Power saving mode facility. I am yet to adjust the Brightness and Contrast as it took me some time to figure them out. Delivered well within the timelines and on Time, and neatly packaged and wrapped up. Certainly worth for the Money for what it has been offered. Thanks for the Price discount, much satisfied and highly recommended. Thank You!
Top Negative Reviews:
- Overall product is not that great as I expected ….. This comes with no power cable….. I had to buy it separately….. Only vga/d-sub input…. I would give it a 3 or 4 star if it comes with power cable…. it’s almost a headache…..
- Picture quality is very bad, when compared to older dell monitors and there is no display port as mentioned in product specification… Just VGA port, it is better to spend some more money and buy better quality monitor.
- It’s LCD monitor. The problem with this monitor is that you cannot get nice quality of picture if you are viewing screen from side. You have to tilt the screen according to your sitting position.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does this have hdmi port?
Question: Does this monitor have speaker are or not?
Answer: Speakers are not there.
Question: Does it have display port?
Question: How many fps we can get with this monitor?
Answer: 120 frames per second as my refresh rate is 120Hz.
Question: What plug does this monitor use?
Answer: VGA only.