Dell 21.5 inch (54.6 cm) Monitor Pros:
- Big base for added stability
- 1 HDMI and 1 VGA (my dell E2214H had DVI and VGA)
- Smooth design
- Great picture quality
Dell 21.5 inch (54.6 cm) Monitor Cons:
- Viewing angles are not that good. 120 to 140 deg max but this is not an IPS panel. I primarily use this for programming – so not much of a hindrance to me.
- Can’t see any warranty card and stuff in the box.
- No in built speakers
- No proper provision for wall mounting
Top Positive Reviews:
- Totally remarkable screen. Third time I’m buying it and still I love it. Very wide viewing angle, you can see the colours clearly even if you’re sitting at 90° from it. The IPS display is noticeably clear and more vivid colours than the LCD/LED technology. A good HD screen at this price point.
- Setting up was way too easy. Has a nice huge display. The tilt can be adjusted but not the height. The switches/buttons look of older generation type, but considering the price, I will definitely recommend this monitor.
- Totally value for money full HD monitor. Worked perfectly fine. Have purchased 2 and both work flawlessly. Both came with power and HDMI cable. Good packaging.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Very bad shopping experience ever. I bought this monitor two months ago and it’s already dead. The worst part is I’m not being able to replace or repair it. I mailed and enquired 6 times and still no solution. Worst experience ever.
- The Description is wrong. The Monitor did not come with a VGA cable. The Monitor is VGA compatible
- I expected picture quality to be a lot sharper.. Huge difference between my laptop image and the monitor image… buy only if desperate for a big screen. .. Else not worth it.
Question and Answers:
Question: Can this be wall mounted?
Answer: Yes it has wall mount option.
Question: Could I connect both hdmi and vga ports simultaneously?
Answer: NO. You can connect any one.
Question: Is it Windows 10 compatible?
Question: Can I use this monitor as TV with cable?
Question: USB support?