BenQ Monitor Pros:
- Tiny bezels
- Good colour composition
- Great collection of input options
- Vesa mount compatible
- Pocket friendly
BenQ Monitor Cons:
- Inbuilt speakers are hopeless. They don’t reproduce complete sound spectrum properly.
- Brightness is a bit low. Difficult sometimes in bright daylight
- Menu control system UI is very poor
Top Positive Reviews:
- I have been using it for last week and it has all the features mentioned in the description. It is Flickr free it has auto brightness. It is the great monitor if you want to spend a lot of time in front of your system. It has less blue light compared to other monitors once you go into reading mode it completely gets rid of blue light. Now coming to speakers, they are basic, you can just listen to the audio and they’re not meant for listening to music. They are loud enough if you are in a closed environment.
- This is great for this price segment. It has a brightness sensor. It auto adjust the brightness. The inbuilt speaker is that good. It has 3 types of connectivity option. VGA, Display Port, HDMI and it has audio output option with 3.5mm jack. Picture quality is also very good. And the attractive part is it has a very slim bezel which gives a very classic and nice looks.
- It’s a value for money product. Nice fit for someone who uses it frequently. Not recommended for you are going to stare at the monitor for around or over 8 hours a day. For such use cases, better to go for Dell ultra-sharp monitors. They are costly, but your eyes would thank you for sure.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Definitely not good for games. It’s been 3 Months and my screen started glitching, playing games continuously after 3 or 4 hours. Recommended for studying and coding, even after use of long long hours, I haven’t met any issue..
- Not good for using as an external monitor for your laptop. It gives lot of eye strain.
- Back lighting is very poor. Working is nice, good picture quality. Last time Linux Tech tip complete the same problem in Dell monitor.
Question and Answers:
Question: Display is glossy or matte?
Question: Does this monitor have wall mounting ability?
Answer: Yes, there is provision for attaching to wall mount
Question: Can I connect External speaker?
Answer: Yes, there is a port to connect to 3.5 inch audio jack
Question: Can I get a display port cable and a hdmi cable inside the box as well as vga cable?
Answer: Box contains HDMI and power cables.
Question: What is the refresh rate of this monitor?
Answer: 60Hz .