Xiaomi Mi A3 Pros:
- Processor and RAM, ROM options are very good.
- Front camera is nice.
- Pretty compact and comes handy.
- Gorilla glass on front and back.
- Android, it is best option. Comes with minimum changes to original Android.
- Nice color options
- Adding 3.5mm jack which is not available in mi a2.
- IR blaster is very handy option to control many devices in home.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Cons:
- Display is 720p, not a good as previous Mi A2.
- Camera quality is up to the mark, I mean for 48Mp camera one would expect stunning performance, which is lacking. But good.
- Low light photography is absent.
- Onscreen finger print lags. But face unlock is fast.
Top Positive Reviews:
- Compact style and android one makes this phone special. However, display might have been a bit higher and therefore the in-screen fingerprint lock felt a bit slower than the standard dedicated fingerprint at the rear. Rest everything appearance fine as of now, mobile price sounds like the best price for this one.
- Display quality is basically low. do not expect that amoled display can protect 720p display. You’ll truly see the pixel when you look closely at screen. Due bad quality display you cannot even get satisfied with the badass photos that phone clicks. Considering the screen in rating i will be able to give 4 out of 5 as everything else is pretty wonderful.
- I’ve bought this phone in 1st sell. MI A3 is simply wonderful. Fantastic phone under 15K just like MI A3, I’ve ne’er seen. Camera quality wonderful, Processor simply a have extraordinary quality, battery quality and life is super. Overall this phone is incredibly good. I’ve used Note 6 pro, Redmi Y2, Redmi Y3 and note 5 pro before this phone. However its quality is extraordinary… i will suggest you forget this phone.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Not worthwhile…Have used Mi4 previously…Mi cloud not available. Application password security not accessible. If you restore previous messages. It will again and again flood notification bars with those scan messages. Didn’t get a wow feeling when using the camera… Rear Camera is Ok… Pictures taken from camera pixelate… front camera is good.
- Camera quality not like 48 mp. Dual space and dual app not available. My recent note 5’s 5.5 inches screen appearance larger than 6.08 inches. Onscreen fingerprint doesn’t work properly.
- Friends do not buy this phone, the 48 Mp camera quality isn’t up to mark, I bought this by read camera specifications, whereas i’m taking photos with this, very un happy, taking photos whereas shaking handset blurry pictures, i’m very un satisfied with this handset.
Question and Answers:
Question: Is it a type c charger?
Question: Can I capture Slow-motion video recording?
Question: Does it have separate memory slot?
Answer: No its hybrid slot.
Question: Is it a waterproof mobile?
Question: Is it aluminium body from edge side?
Answer: No, its looks like aluminium frame, but it is plastic Hard material.