Vivo U10 Pros:
- Price is reasonable with MI and realme
- 5000Ah battery, huge battery than most of the phones available in the market.
- Screen Looks great with hd+ Resolution and is flawless for movies and videos
- Triple camera is cherry on the cake
- 18W Fast charger in the box
- Can Play PUBG smoothly
Vivo U10 Cons:
- The front camera is not that good. But for the price, it is reasonable.
- No earphones included.
Top Positive Reviews:
- I just liked this mobile when i unbox it and saw it at first look. Its 16.15 cms display is quite remarkable. I prefer watching movies while travelling to and from office. I can have a better screen view now. The camera is also superb.
- I got this phone on a flash sale and it is a wonder to me, better than my expectation. It has a big display screen. I am impressed by its long battery backup. It keeps me worry-free at work and travel. Also, this battery charges very fast. The camera and photo quality of this phone is also very nice.
- I am a pubg lover and I will play whenever I get time. I had a phone with small screen so I decided to buy this mobile. It has got a screen of more than 6inches. I love to play games on this. It has a Powerful processor which gives me an uninterrupted experience. Its 5000 mAH battery is a awesome support for long uses of the phone.
Top Negative Reviews:
- I haven’t checked the battery and camera yet. But poor OS. All the preinstalled apps ask for permission. I can’t guess the logic, why albums needs permission to calls.
- Worst product under this price range. I’m unhappy to write even camera is below expectations. I’m going to say this camera is worst in the history of mobiles records till now. A 0.2 MP camera of Motorola would have been better than the 8 MP front camera of this phone. The corners of objects in the picture aren’t clear and seem to get mixed with colours around. The camera is a clear fraud in the name of triple camera. Battery backup is nice, speaker may be nice but the camera is enough reason to not keep this phone. It so poor that I’m even unable to tell it’s good features. Very poor!
- This phone is best when you have less app installed and less app in background. Once you have installed more apps then this one becomes inactive. Every app takes 1 to 2 second extra to open which makes you wonder if you touched it or not. Camera is below average. Do not expect good output even after post processing. Bloat wares are loaded. Most of those vivo apps are unnecessary and slower. You have to disable notification on every one of them. Application Searching is very difficult.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does it support otg?
Question: Does it have dedicated memory card slot?
Question: Is there ear phones with the vivo U10 mobile?
Question: Is this water resistance?
Question: Is this model support standby dual volte?