Samsung Galaxy A50s Pros:
- 6GB ram and 128GB storage outstanding performance
- Battery backup is great, once fully charged the battery lasts for a whole day. Even after my heavy usage there is still 25% left at the end of the day.
- Camera quality is good
- No heating issues.
- Low light photos are nice.
Samsung Galaxy A50s Cons:
- Fingerprint sensor is little bit slow while unlocking the phone (Hope Samsung improves its fingerprint recognition)
Top Positive Reviews:
- Mobile was good with great processing…and exynos processor… Little bit slow than snapdragon…you can go for m30s better price …and same rear camera features and processor also and sar value is 0.468…it was good when compared to a50s… m30s was the best mobile.
- Superb product and features from Samsung worth of price, camera quality is top notch. Samoled does the job superb and over all satisfied with the product. I recommend this device for healthier performance and branding.
- Got this phone in great Indian festival sale with a good exchange offer! The phone has incremental upgrades over the predecessor A50 it makes really a cool mobile phone and its worth spending a few thousand bucks more on A50s if one is considering Samsung Galaxy M30s. The only drawback is slow and creepy response of inbuilt finger print scanner in screen. The battery lasts for a day but depends on the usage of phone.
Top Negative Reviews:
- After putting the screen protector fingerprint sensor doesn’t work at all. Not able to register any fingerprint. Before this mobile I had Samsung A50 6 GB, finger print works well with screen protector. But in A50s it doesn’t work. Really unhappy with the fingerprint sensor. Didn’t expect this in A50s as I had nice experience while using A50 since last couple of months.
- Don’t buy this A50s mobile, CAMERA QUALITY IS POOR. Very slow performance. Go for Realme XT instead. Very difficult to return. Its having only 12 MP Back and 8MP front cam.
- Samsung still doesn’t know how to make good batteries…Worst battery ever…Fast charging is not at all fast… finger print sensor doesn’t work accurately…PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE!!!!
Question and Answers:
Question: Is this mobile having Face unlocking feature?
Question: Whether 15 watt charger is included in the box?
Answer: Yes, they have included mobile charger and earphone.
Question: Does it have optical zoom?
Question: Does it have metal body?
Answer: No. Plastic body.
Question: Is it OTG compatible?