Redmi Y2 Pros:
- Great performance- quick responses
- No heating issues
- Battery will last for more than one day ( for reasonable usage with wifi during the whole day)
- Good UI and frequent updates, EMUI 10 update is available
- good selfie camera. Potraits are average
- Full HD screen.
- Very great display view angles are good.
- Quick processor speed.
- Games are handled very smoothly.
- Great Build quality.
- sim + Memory Card (Triple Slot)
Redmi Y2 Cons:
- Rear camera is satisfactory.
- Battery capacity needs to be more since phones with higher battery capacity is available in the same price range.
- Fast charger is not provided. But this is fine as phones in same price range normally don’t have fast chargers.
- Speaker performance is not good
- In heavy usage facing lag problems.
Top Positive Reviews:
- Battery life if really nice, with 100% charge I use it for whole day wifi browsing and streaming videos only. It’s like feature rich mobile with great performance of face recognition, fingerprint , IR remote, swipe to access apps, full screen mode is just awesome, split screen mode is to use 2 apps at a time, PIP mode etc. Both Front and rear camera are good at day lighting and open area at night mode is average performance. The build quality and design is really fantastic and ergonomic. Truly worth for money and happy I bought it.
- Camera quality is great. Battery life is also too good easily survive for whole day of moderate usage. I got this phone in deal, perfect phone in my budget. Even in this phone you can use 2 sim and memory card at same time.
- Great phone in this budget. I love xioami product and this product is also superb… it processor is also heavy for gaming and also for extra activity. Battery backup is nice. Highly recommended to go for it.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Guys don’t buy this model of Xiaomi, because there is too many problem with this device also battery is drawing very quick, I’m frustrated about this mobile really worthless, pls go with Note 5 pro I think that phone has commendable for battery life
- Totally wastes don’t buy… Battery backup is poor… sometime display not working. Display quality not at all good.
- Waste of money… Battery life is very pathetic even though if the MI Y2 phone is in locked state… You have to keep charging. I tried all but still I’m facing issue with battery life…. Now I am losing trust…. I just wasted my money…
Question and Answers:
Question: Does it have 3 slots?
Question: Do it support Otg ?
Answer: Yes, it has OTG and can connect USB drive to it.
Question: Does it support Dual 4g sim ?
Question: Do both sims are support to volte?
Question: Do Dolby atoms have in this mobile?