Redmi K20 Pros:
- Awesome Camera (48 megapixel, ultra wide, Telephoto)
- Pop Camera (20 megapixel)
- large battery ( 4K Mah)
- Super Amoled Display ( FHD)
- Gorilla glass 5
- Snapdragon 730
- in display finger print scanner
- 18 W fast charger
- And full bezel less display
Redmi K20 Cons:
- Price is little bit higher
- Finger print scanner little bit slow
- Slow opening of pop up camera
- No IR blaster.
Top Positive Reviews:
- Overall it’s a really nice phone however i feel it is priced. Camera is absolutely smart. Display is extremely attractive. colors are a bit different in real life. Battery looks to be smart too. No lagging anywhere and one among the best phones until next year. Pop is a bit slow however led is extremely attractive and front camera is damn!!! Do not get confused simply select it
- Except worth, each factor is perfect… It may are the perfect king. For the worth difference point of view, Latest sd 730, Triple Camera, Notification light at pop up camera, Glass back, Speaker Volume area higher than Real me X i feel so. Overall a Best phone.
- Excellent phone it’s about to be game changer, wonderful flag ship cameras and performance, excellent battery and amoled display simply charmed the phone. It additionally has widevine L1 support for hd viewing of Netflix and Amazon prime.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Finger print sensor isn’t working properly, taking too many attempts. Camera options not smart, slow motion camera is taking only 3sec videos, better to extend time limit as like Realme. Upto now, only these are worst things. Rectify them; otherwise no doubt you’re reaching to shut this model.
- Except the pop up camera and on screen fingerprint nothing is worth this money on this phone. Fingerprint takes about 2-4 seconds to unlock, Facelock will also consume a while to unlock, Priced beyond Poco F1 however benchmark scores are under Poco F1, Redmi note 7 pro has a higher camera.
- K20 heats up while charging and additionally after charging. The back cover provided is slippery when it comes to feel. Heats up when playing pubg for half-hour. Night mode (camera) isn’t smart. Flickering while using slow mode. Heats up when using camera for a long time.
Question and Answers:
Question : Can I play HD games in this phone?
Answer : Yes, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 with Adreno 618 allows you to play high definition games with ease.
Question : Is this phone waterproof?
Answer : Redmi K20 comes with P2i coating which protects the phone against accidental spills.
Question : Does k20 has ads on setting. Browser and others?
Answer : no ads on k20 if you switch off ad recommendations.
Question : Can I record high-quality videos?
Answer : Yes, you can shoot 4K UHD videos at 30fps with all three cameras on the device.
Question : What is the display resolution of this phone?
Answer : The AMOLED screen has a Full HD+ resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels
(Sonic Black, 64 GB)