Redmi Go Pros:
- Nice product at low prices.
- We can use 2 Nano SIMs along with dedicated slot for Memory card
- Speed is good in this price
- For a basic user Screen size is just fine
- Speaker is pretty loud
- Camera is just fine for this price don’t expect crisp clear pics during day time.
- Browsing speed is good honestly it is very surprising for me.
Redmi Go Cons:
- Night pics are worst.
- Low light pics are not good.
- Battery drains very fast if you use the phone continuously.
- Could not find screen shot option in the mobile.
- Strictly not for gamers, it is not a gaming mobile.
- Sometimes to wake up the screen double tap does not function .
- 1 GB RAM is very less.
- By default 3 GB is already occupied.
Top positive Reviews:
- Nice phone in this price, looking is slim and stylist, best in this price range and happy with this purchase. This device is suitable for beginners and those who need a secondary phone. It’s very handy and easy to carry around.
- Overall just a basic phone but good product for average users and those who are fed up of big screen mobiles. Buy this product without any doubts but don’t keep high expectations.
- Since it is Android you may find UI different front normal MIUI. Camera is awesome at this price. You can’t find this camera in any other mobile in this price range. Battery is normal for average usage. It stands up to 1 day and even above for normal usage. Dual sim is great instead of Hybrid sim. The Go edition Apps are excellent….
Top Negative Reviews:
- Not a good one. Call recording system is not available and also not supporting call recording app from Google play store. Sound is not good. l cannot use it or refund it, because refund option is not available.
- Phone is not working properly. Its performance is very slow. May be software problem…. plz arrange if replacement is possible.
- Phone is lagging every time. Camera quality is very poor and very less storage (after installing 2 -3 apps it is showing memory full.
Question and Answers:
Question: How many slot are present in this phone?
Answer: Dedicated microSD slot(Dual SIM).
Question: What version of Android does it have?
Answer: It has Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition).
Question: redmi go phone 4g or 3g?
Answer: Its 4G and Volte supported. Jio working fine without any app.
Question: Does it support pubg lite in this device?
Answer: You can play pubg, but smaller screen and low ram is bit laggy.
Question: Can I make video calls?
Answer: Yes, Redmi Go has a front camera that allows you to make video calls.