Redmi 6 Pros:
- Display – Big, bright, crystal clear display screen.
- Huge battery backup (For Normal Users)
- Nice clear crisp sound
- Fast Finger print Sensor
- Easy to handle
- Supports VOLTE.
- Dedicated Micro SD card slot.
- Call quality is nice; LED Notifications is good, Adjustable Eye care mode for using mobile in night.
- Great camera performance (only under day light conditions)*
- Bokeh effect photos working nice in dual camera (only in day light conditions)
- Average Selfie camera. Also a bokeh effect is present in beauty mode for selfies.
- Battery is more than enough for moderate user.
Redmi 6 Cons
- Little bit Low quality performance of camera in night conditions. If we use flash light then the image appears to be yellowish.
- Too many dots in the picture clicked in the low light.
- Absence of Auto power on / off options in power management (It will use to switch off automatically to save battery life in mid night)
- Face unlocks works good only in lighting conditions. It gets struggle to open in low light conditions.
Top Positive Reviews:
- Good Phone Received, I got it before 24 hrs of order, good battery backup, as well as display, camera both rare and front are nice, portrait mood with AI works absolutly great and capture good quality photograph ,face unlock works perfectly well.
- This is very affordable phone under this price range. Dual camera is very nice which captures good quality images. Battery performance is nice. Little bit heating issue arises while using continuously.
- This smartphone is superb. Everything works fine. Specs are pretty great. Fingerprint sensors and face detection are all nice. Works smooth. Playing pubg from two days and no lagging. Working great at this price range and I love it.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Battery hardly last for 12 to 15 hours when full charge. battery might be more powerfull. Front camera ok with this worth as 5MP but rear camera may be much batter as 13MP. Display size small as width is less than other Mi mobile.
- Picture quality average. Take up to 2.30 hours for full charge. Front Camera is wrost. Even back camera isn’t too smart. Even the volume of phone is not nice.
- Worst phone. Display flickering, Phone is not good, Volume gets low automatically, a click sound comes while phone is on standby mode. Battery back is very low, Camera quality is not great.
Question and Answers:
Question: Is this phone dual sim and dedicated memory slot? 2 sims + 1 sd card slot?
Question: Does this phone support Otg?
Question: Does this phone support wifi direct?
Question: Is it Waterproof?
Question: Its volte supported?
Answer: Yes. Dual VoLTE at same time.
Question: Does it have headphone jack?