Realme 3i Pros:
- Best camera
- great battery life
- fast face recognition and finger print unlock
- no lag, awesome performance
- clone feature
Realme 3i Cons:
- lots of bloat wares
- very complex UI
Top Positive Reviews:
- I had to go for this one the time I lost my realme 3. This was my 1st choice and i am glad I bought it. The camera quality is pretty amazing! Has everything a shutterbug would ever need in his camera phone, everything starting from nightscape for bright-light clicks within the dark to chroma boost for enhancing the colours in it. A must for each beginner, I’d say!
- Absolutely loved the image quality! For the value offered, realme 3i is unquestionably a good buy! The very fact that it was written 8MP on the box packaging had me concerned for some time however after I reached out to realme, they confirmed that it was simply a misprint on a few boxes, it very is of 13MP. Been using it for almost four days currently and that i should say, i am pretty impressed! Also, nice battery backup and commendable performance. Overall, realme 3i is that the best within the value segment!
- superb mobile, built in quality is excellent , battery backup is nice, camera is impressive up to the value for dis model, dedicated sim slot is available, easy to handy and somewhat weight compare with higher end mobiles, back of mobile is texture looking and it is good, it’s a budget mobile…. with media tek processor, 4gb ram, 64gb rom.
Top Negative Reviews:
- I bought this product first sale and delved today however I’m not happy this product camera very poor, touch pad not operating properly, and speaker very troubling, display quality terribly poor. i do not like this product, Otg not connected this phone
- Front cam is nice …but back cam needs to be improve ….charger is heating within very less time…..Touch have some issue……..my volume button is damaged and also voice is not visible clearly ……only if I turn on speaker then it is visible. ….totally I am fully unsettled…….I want a replacement
- Very poor touch, rest everything is nice. Company should settle the touch problems… If they ready to rectify the touch issue then this phone is also a worth for money… till then simply wastage of money.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does this mobile Supports Cam2Api and Google camera ?
Question: Does this mobile have slow motion camera?
Question: Otg support realme 3i?
Question: Is this mobile good for hard-core gaming?
Question: What is the type of gorilla glass?
Question: Is it waterproof?