Realme 3 Pros:
- Beautiful design.
- Decent front and back camera.
- Powerful processor.
- Best battery life.
- Dedicated micro SD card slot.
Realme 3 Cons:
- Display quality is not that good as the screen resolution is only 720p.
- Average speakers, average sound quality via headphone jack.
- No notification led light.
Top Positive reviews:
- Phone looks premium with its gradient design. Chroma Boost and Nightscape offer noticeable improvements in picture quality.
- Outstanding battery life. Surprisingly clean software with commendable performance.
- Superb camera most affordable no doubt and value for money. I really loved best budget phone fantastic performance camera super night scape is good.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Battery is draining very quickly. Sometimes touch not responding correctly. Signal strength has become very low i don’t know this after using for 1week. Storage management is not good. Camera is average. Notch is not upright. Display quality bad. Performance is average
- Touch is not working well and Every time I restart my phone I get a new issue in phone like privacy don’t work, app not proper working.
- Within short time of usage device is heating and also when charging it is heated. Backup is average.Build quality must be improved. Too many fingerprints on back panel. Notch screen in looking premium. Back case is hard than other realme device. It is all over good.
Question and Answers:
Question: Can this mobile support multiple VoLTE at the same time?
Question: Is it covered with Gorilla glass?
Answer: Yes. Gorilla glass 3.
Question: Does it have a slow motion video recording?
Question: Does this phone have extra slot for SD card?
Question: Can i play games in high graphics settings?
Answer: You can play PUBG in HD graphics.