POCO F1 by Xiaomi Pros:
- Good camera.
- 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM.
- Dedicated Face Recognition Scanner which actually WORKS IN THE DARK!
- Fast fingerprint scanner.
- Top-Notch Screen mobile.
- Fast Charging 3.0
- Notification Light is awesome.
- Snapdragon 845
- Simply POCO MIUI which is fast.
POCO F1 by Xiaomi Cons:
- No LED Blaster.
- No different colour LED Light.
- Polycarbonate Body (to be honest it just feels like metal).
- The screen is a little bit up above the frame.
- No OIS.
Top positive Reviews:
- Value of money. Just go for it. Just amazing to run this device. It has cool camera and processor 845. I am satisfied with this mobile. It capture amazing picture.
- Awesome and perfect experience, just in love with the phone but little bit issues i think they will be corrected in future updates, blindly go for it, value for the money, got in the first sale….so far…sooooo good….no prob….
- It is hard to believe the overall performance. Camera is decent and notch is quite bigger as compare to many recent phones. Battery is excellent and processor is superfast 845 SD pubg runs very good and smoothperformance. I haven’t seen screen bleeding as many people were complaining about face unlock is lightning fast which works even in dark if you want to have maximum optimisation of your money you should go for this phone without any second thought. This phone is not for people who want to show off. Pure budget phone.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Screen bleeding issue at bottom of chin. Requested for replacement. Picture uploading is getting failed. Second thing about this phone is Screen burning.
- Getting hot while playing pubg. When i am typing anything suddenly the app closes and home screen appears or any other random app gets opened. This poco f1 is lagging in speed, it’s performance is average and touch is not working properly specially when i am using keyboard I have to tap some keys hard to enable them and also the buttons are not responsive even if i click on them nothing happens. My typing experience was worst the space key never gets enabled on tapping once. I want to return it.
- Multi touch issue. It’s gets hard to play games like pubg or mini Militia or any other game. Even in normal usage there are many touch issues. I regret buying this. Screen is very delicate. Broken in a week I had just kept in my jeans. Don’t buy this phone because it’s cheap quality. Also cheap gorilla glass, just go for any other phone. You will regret with this phone due to its screen quality.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does this mobile have face unlock?
Question: Does this phone support slow motion capture?
Question: Is it necessary to put tapered glass over it?
Answer: Yes, for safe side.
Question: Can it take under water pic and videos?
Answer: It is not waterproof; if you want you can try.
Question: How to remove poco logo from images?
Answer: Go to camera and then settings (Top right). Then toggle of the Dual Camera Watermark option.
Question: How much time does it need to get full charge?
Answer:1 Hrs 40 mins for complete charge from 0 to 100%.