OPPO K3 Pros:
- Great Performance, camera is nice and battery was good
- Look wise great mobile, 8gb ram and 128 gb memory its a good device
- With moderate usage battery backup was also nice it remains around a day with one time charge for moderate usage
- Charging time is less and from 20 to 100% it takes around 40 min which really great.
- Dolby atmos it is an added advantage and with earphones the sound was excellent
OPPO K3 Cons:
- Little bit heavy weight and even with case it was even more heavy
- Os interface was satisfactory, there should be some customization given for some options like in oneplus
- Case was nice and hard but completely scratch magnet
- Loud speaker was not up to the mark.
Top Positive reviews:
- Wonderful performance, long-life battery, super face lock detection, quality of Dolby sound is not to that expectation…should have some more effect watching 3d videos. Definitely a good mobile…
- Excellent phone at this price. Speed and performance is great. Camera quality and Dolby Atmos Sound is very nice. Charging is very fast. True value for money phone. Looks and build are very nice.
- Apps open very fast sound is perfect and loud. On an average of one day battery backup with net usage and calls, very clear hd display quality and good brightness for viewing videos. Package back cover and screen guard were pre applied and no ear phone, no memory card option 2sims only and heavy weight in pocket better to use Bluetooth headphones for calling
Top Negative Reviews:
- This phone doesn’t support Memory card and that’s the biggest drawback of this phone, 64 GB Variant has only 48 GB Expendable Memory how could anybody manage in these days where 1 Photo’s size 5-6 mbs….
- Dolby Atmos feature doesn’t work in speaker mode or with any Bluetooth device. It gives an error message Dolby Atmos is not supported in Bluetooth mode. They have to give a software update for that. No option for memory card. Not a big deal however, but sim tray is of plastic which may break during hard usage. Battery power should be atleast 4000mAh.
- Poor quality. Terrible experience. Never trust these cheap brands. Can’t decrease brightness further than a certain level even though the phone is about eye care. pathenic experience. Money had wasted. Poor speakers and plastic quality. fit and finish is also not great. No quality control department in the company. When I measured the phone is thicker than 9.4 mm.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does this have 3.5 audio jack?
Answer: Yes it has audio jack but not earphones.
Question: Does this mobile support wireless charging?
Question: It has dark mode or not?
Question: Does it contain earphone with the set?
Answer: No, not included in the box, you get only charger and back cover.
Question: Does it support slow motion?
Answer: Yes, it supports slow motion video recording @ 720p.