OPPO K1 Pros:
- Good performance with Snapdragon 660 processer.
- Great AMOLED display.
- Premium design.
- Extraordinary rear camera.
- In-display finger print.
OPPO K1 Cons:
- Overheat frequently.
- Poor speaker quality when receiving calls.
- Front Camera performance is very poor.
Top positive reviews:
- Good phone in this price range awesome display great performance.
- In-display finger printn sensor gives a premium look to it.
- Excellent design. The colour combination is grand. Display is main highlights of the phone. Overall a great value for money product. It comes with 3.5 mm audio jack also.
Top negative reviews:
- fast charging is not provided I am very disappointed with this phones battery life.
- Phone design nice but battery backup is not good. But phone is costly compare to feature. Finger print is little slow then I expected.
- You can feel the lag when switched between apps, no fast charge support, primary camera is not at par, Colour OS is not so great to fully utilize the CPU performance.
Question and Answers
Question: Is it mobile supports dual volte and face unlocking?
Question: Does it has front flash and portrait?
Answer: Screen will highly glow its work like a flash.it also has Portrait mood.
Question: Does this mobile upgradable to Android 9.0 ?
Question: Battery is removable or non-removable?
Answer: Non removable.