OPPO F11 Pros:
- Battery life is nice
- Fast charging doing well
- Camera performance is not too good but not bad.
- Display is good
OPPO F11 Cons:
- Having software issue while making a call.
- Problem of sound on calling.
Top Positive Reviews:
- Awesome Phone For PUBG and picture quality play pubg without lag thanks to OPPO trusty brand and camera quality is amazing compare to realme 3 pro my friend’s are shocked when they see my camera quality.I don’t have words to mention that I write my feeling for this phone.
- Very Good Phone….. feeling nice on hands…good to carry…… wonderful Camera…… nice show…..V good Storage…. terribly smooth functioning…… i used to be going to get Mi nite 7 pro….but looking at reviews on YouTube changed my mind as oppo F11 may be a complete package on behalf of me and basically camara is superb and 128 storage is worth for cash…..Go and grab this wonderful phone by oppo…thanks oppo for such a good phone below budget…
- Must to be say it’s a superb phone with in complete package. Very good charging huge battery backup is enough and stand for 1.5 days for normal use. Wonderful camera also in night mode. headset is little bit poor. And sound quality. however no lag or Frame drop according still now. it’s excellent choice for day to day use.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Customisations not available on this phone. You cannot set finger print sensor to take photos. Even in clock you cannot even set snooze time. There’s no choice for that. Total wastage of cash
- The set is incredibly slow with respect to its worth. 48mp camera is simply show. I recommend to all not to get this phone with such worth. it’s higher to buy Redmi or Sumsung rather than this phone. I even have used Redmi Samsung and this oppo. Over all this phone with respect to its worth isn’t so smart. I have ne’er SEEN SUCH A SLOW SET.
- Good phone however some specific things aren’t operating properly just like the speaker sometime increase its sound and sometime decrease it’s sound automatically. Try a lot to fix this drawback but can’t, finally I even have to go the Oppo client care exchange my phone but the matter remains same. My return policy is over that is why i can’t exchange or cancel this order and refund my cash. So, i like to recommend that do not get this phone.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does it have notification light or always on display?
Answer: No it does not have notification lights.
Question: It have double sim+memory card slot seperately?
Answer: Yes 3 slots.
Question: It is otg supported?
Answer: Yes, absolutely.
Question: Does this phone NFC enabled?
Question: Which screen protection used in this phone