OnePlus 7T Pros:
- Beautiful Full HD+ Fluid AMOLED 90Hz display, for punchy colours and sleek transitions and fluid play experience
- Snapdragon 855+ chipset, latest within the market with the enhancements of 4.2 you intending to start CPU and 15 august 1945 in GPU over snapdragon 855
- 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram within the base variant itself, means that future proof and 15 August 1945 quicker than previous-gen ram
- 128 GB UFS 3 inbuilt storage that is 2 times quicker than UFS 2.1 storage found in most mobiles, which suggests faster copy speeds and quicker app launch time
- Triple camera setup with main camera being 48 MP sony IMX 586 sensor with wide aperture for good low light shots and natural background blur , wide-angle camera for go professional like footage and zoom lens for best portrait work and macro shots
- I have posted 3 pics of the keyboard from a similar distance using 3 cameras to provide you an idea of the field of view
- 4k 60 fps video capture capability
- 16MP front camera with 4K video capture
- Oxygen OS is blazing fast and bloatware-free
- Back frosted glass pannel appearance dope
- Warp charger with 30 Watt charger within the box means that charges the OnePlus 7T’s 3800 mAh battery to 70th in just 0.5 an hour
- Protective back cover provided within the box
- One of the highest phones in Antutu and other scoring platforms
OnePlus 7T Cons:
- No headphone Jack, however in the main no adapter within the box for type c to 3.5 mm
- A bit heavy
- Camera is one of the most effective but not consistent like iPhones in the least the days
- Day by day costs are slowly sliding up
Top Positive Reviews:
- Had a sense any android device cannot beat the camera, display and user interface experience of iphone. but here it’s, OnePlus 7T with 90hz display is simply a magic in hand. And additionally the camera is simply excellent.
- Initially I needed to go for iPhone 11, buy instead decided to go for this and i feel I made a right decision. thus about to eyes and opt for this, you will like it
- This is my 1st oneplus series phone. Heard a lot regarding its earlier version. however after I bought this i’m quite happy. Got over expected. Technical specifications are already mentions.. thus won’t tell them. Best phone in my option. wasn’t expecting its worth to be under 40k. Thanks oneplus for adding feature and quality during this worth vary
- Best android phone ever. could not ask for more, Love it. however not happy with the battery back up. Lasts up to five hours once used continuously. Camera is superb as all the options works specifically as mentioned. Charges at high speed. Fingerprint detector is pretty smart too.
Top Negative Reviews:
- It’s not even been a week and it’s already hanging. Very heavy, thick, Moto z vibes. Camera is incredibly dissatisfactory and does not had best in low light. Battery drains thus thus thus quickly. Battery life is horrifying.
- Everything is ok .. But the slow-motion does not work properly it ought to begin with normal speed then slow and so end with speed..but it is not at all smart..it’s awful..if you click 2 sec of video the phone can convert it to 30sec with very low speed and it’s boring not similar as iPhone or the other phone..I simply wish to know it’s with my phone otherwise you guys face the same problem
- Want to return but they’re denying. Battery draining very fast and there are some gap on the back panel. Not happy with the customer service
Question and Answers:
Question: External storage?
Answer: UFS 3.0.
Question: Type c cable?
Answer: It’s Fast/Rapid charging.
Question: Does one plus 7t give any difference with 90Hz display compare with other 60Hz display phones?
Answer: Only 7t give 90Hz display I play pubg it’s awesome.
Question: One plus 7t support Dolby sound?
Question: Which processor is running in this phone?
Answer: Snapdragon 855…7 nm.