Nokia 5.1 Plus Pros:
- Good handy size
- Premium look and feel
- Awesome build quality
- Stock Android with regular updates through Android One
- Nice cameras considering the cost
Nokia 5.1 Plus Cons:
- Screen a bit less responsive
- Accelerometer less sensitive – particularly as a pedometer
- Android Oreo out of the box updates to Pie.
Top Positive Reviews:
- Nice phone, Cool style and pretty handy, massive and vivid screen, sensible camera, processor and you’ll get a pleasant feel using it. Video playback quality is average.
- It’s the best creation by hmd global… the most lovely device…the best budget device….notch shape is very near to I Phone notch that appearance very cool…..helio p60 is doing nice with the performance… dimension is perfect..
- Very attractive glass finishing. Performance is extremely good. Played Pubg with HD Settings no heating problems. Good mobile for Gamers. Camera quality is healthier than i expect. Mobile is extremely slippery got to purchase back case. also lack of screen protection need to purchase prime quality tempered glass.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Display drawback….. screen gets off completely….can’t even restart the phone….screen gets off and u will listen the ringtone once u get calls but cannot do anything…..I have used it for less than 7 days with in five days I got the display drawback.
- All nokia 5.1 and has lot of issues. Display got black is common issue for all 5.1 and mobiles, you can’t see anything, touch don’t work, can’t power off. Solution is long press power button+ volume up button to restart. i like Nokia, however this is often my first bad experience in Nokia.
- every time display light off then never turn on the light until I can Format the entire phone when i did that, then each time i lost my complete data really disappointed.. Such a bad experience with nokia…
Question and Answers:
Question: Does it have metal body?
Question: Can I put 2 sims and memory card at a time?
Question: Does Nokia 5.1 plus supported fast charger ?
Question: Does it come with nokia care warranty?
Question: Is this phone water resistant?