Sony MDR-EX155AP in-Ear Headphones with Mic Pros:
- Crisp and clear sound.
- Each frequency is very well distributed and can hear every single beat.
- High volume is awesome and does not hurt.
- Bass is good and doesn’t overlap and low range frequencies unlike Skull candy or Boat which has high base and overlaps other frequencies.
- Can listen to the music for long hours restfully.
- Ear-phones Buds and tips are very well designed and fit very well. Long duration will not hurt at all.
- Outside noise cancellation is superb even at 60% volume.
- Feather like Light weight gives good handling.
Sony MDR-EX155AP in-Ear Headphones with Mic Cons:
- Wire is very thin and basic.
- Sound is not loud at high volume,
- Bass is satisfactory.
- Looks to be delicate.
Top Positive reviews:
- Superb earphones. Sound clarity is best, built quality is awesome. Bass is not extra but good. Wire is long.
- Sound clarity is good, value for money, noise cancellation is nice, it is light weight and you’ll forget that you’re wearing earphones
- Sound quality, Noise cancellation, Bass are absolutely outstanding. It has very long wire which can be shortened. Build quality is nice. I have been using it for 5-6 months. Far better than senheisser cx180.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Worst experience. Bass is poor. Working like 300 rs earphone. Wire is tangible all the time. Worst quality is sound. I was using JBL T200A. That was awesome earphone.
- The durability is the worst part but other parts are also not good. These are very fragile earphone and on top of that the ear piece quality is not too good. The earphones tend to just stick in the ears. The cord is so thin by a little pull it may get damaged. The volume is low compared to other standard earphones. Even on full, you don’t feel it to be FULL volume. Mic is worst sometimes, with no noise cancellation.
- Worked good first few months and then the sound quality reduced with time and now I can’t hear any sound. Total wastage of money. Even earphone from local shop works well.
Question and Answers:
Question: Is this earphone has mic on left side?
Question: What is the warranty of this product?
Answer: 1 Year.
Question: Can we take calls from this headphone, and can we use it on laptops?
Question: Does it support Macbook Air?
Answer: It supports all devices with 3.5mm jack.
Question: Is this earphonr supports dolby audio?