Realme Buds 2 Pros:
- Design and build quality is great
- Clean and clear sound, good soundstage
- Aggressive and punchy bass
- Can get very loud
- The cable is lengthy.
- The overall sound is great.
- Value for money.
Realme Buds 2 Cons:
- Strong bass sometimes overpowers vocals and dialogue
- The wire is very thin. Pressure may break it.
- The point of 3.5mm jack and the wire is weak. While Keeping in a pocket it may break the cable from the jack.
Top Positive Reviews:
- In One word it’s impressive. It extremely have high bass…. this can be sure that you just get same high bass with ubon prime but there clarity isn’t maintained therefore well with bass but here vocal and each clarity amazingly maintained. But have to select it.
- Build quality and noise cancelation is great, pretty loud voice, balanced treble and base, Value for money… go for it.
- It’s a beast during this value point… Unbeatable…. impressed with the balanced sound signature… Simply go for it without any doubt. Higher than my expectations. JUST WOW!!
Top Negative Reviews:
- Build quality is not so good. Delicate, need to handle carefully. Sound quality is just okay.
- Wire Quality is nice but sound quality is not so… Right earpiece has low voice as we compare to left side earpiece.
Question and Answers:
Question: Is it compatible with iPhone?
Answer: Yes it is, if your iphone has a 3.5mm jack for it!
Question: Does it has noise cancellation, and tell about call quality?
Answer: Super call quality, no distance on my calls.
Question: How is the sound quality and bass?
Answer: Sound quality is clear. And bass is superb. But if you want Cristal clear sound senhaiser or jbl are best…
Question: With mic or without mic ?
Answer: With mic.
Question: Is it good for gaming?
Answer: Yes, it is.