JBL T160 in-Ear Headphones with Mic Pros:
- Built quality is very nice.
- Bass is adequate, similar to cx180 and more than ath-clr100.
- Lyrics are clear and balanced.
- Mic is good. The person at the other end call could hear me very clearly.
JBL T160 in-Ear Headphones with Mic Cons:
- Background music clarity is average. This is where cx180 and ath-clr100 wins.
- Durability not so much.
Top positive reviews:
- Sound quality is nice for music lovers and everything is well balanced, bass is simply superb. Quality product, especially for bass lovers. Balanced sound, Easy on ear. Overall performances awesome. I Love it for its.
- Super product. Fits perfectly in ears and Cuts out the total noise. Its Sound quality is awesome. I mean there is no disturbance even in full volume. The sound is totally clear, and the bass is nice. The mic is awesome too. Noise cancelling mic, Works impressively while playing games Like PUBG or Fortnite! Love Ya JBL!!
- Everything about these Earphones is perfect. Been Using for a month now. Bass is High Enough.If you love really Heavy Bass, this is good enough to satisfy. Light-weight, Flexibility and Ease counters everything is good. Am Satisfied with it.
Top Negative Reviews:
- After 5 month’s of usage: People start complaining that they hear their voice resounding during calls and heavy background noise picking up. Finally gives up on the right ear speaker, no more functional to use.
- It is the waste product, after 1 month the left earpiece stopped working and in the series of events the right earpiece, jack stopped working. It’s is a fake product and I suggest not to waste your on this piece of shit.
- I was expecting this product to be durable for long time, since it is expensive and Branded product. But it stopped working in just one month without any rough use. Bad product. Not recommended.
Question and Answers:
Question: Is this jbl orginal product?
Answer: Yes, Original one. Papers are also present in the box.
Question: Is this Metallic?
Answer: No, it is as normal as ordinary ones. Made of rubber coated wires.
Question: Is it suitable asus zenfhone max?
Answer: Yes, it works for any android or iOS phone which has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Question: Is this having noise cancellation?
Question: Does it have volume button?