JBL Headphones Pros:
- The earphones are light and compact.
- Durable and nice built quality.
- Sound is crisp and loud.
- Equalizer response is next level.
- Good sound quality,
- looks stylish,
- handy mic button,
- overall good earphone at this price range
- the ear bud is soft and comfortable,
- Good bass and clarity.
JBL Headphones Cons:
- Missing the L shared Jack holder.
- Bass could have been deeper.
- wire is not tangle-free.
Top Positive reviews:
- Best in this price range. Best part of this earphones is Sound quality is awesome, bass is nice, you can hear every single lyrics.I want to mention here that if you are looking for the beat earphones in this price range with mic then go for it and if u don’t need a mic then go for Sennheiser CX180 .
- I Bought this headphone for one of my friend and she is very happy with its awesome sound quality. It a better choice to gift this product to your music lover friends. Absolutely go for it…
- Great product at this price range. nice sound quality, enough bass and not so harsh top end. It Seems durable too. Extremely recommended for rough usage. Plus, it has a mic and a button for play/pause. Would definitely buy one more if current one stops working.
Top Negative Reviews:
- It worked fine for around 1.5 months and thereafter sound from one of the speaker became almost zero.
- Two more negatives. One is it Does not contain volume control, the another one is Identifier to distinguish between left and right speaker is not easy to find and read on day to day basis.
- Packing is good. Wire is delicate, which is tangled soon and not having ” L ” shaped connector, due to this many times earphones get disconnected while keeping in pocket. Will be good only for music that to with less bass sound. No option to receive the call in headphone, even if we receive manually the sound is low. After successfully using for year, I put it to dustbin as only right side headphone worked.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does this have volume button?
Question: What is the cord length of this earphone?
Question: Is this original jbl or not?
Answer: Original with 1 year warranty.
Question: Does dis works with iPhone 6?
Answer: Yes of course.
Question: will it work with Samsung tab 4?
Answer: Of it has 3.5mm jack then YES!