BoAt Rockerz Pros:
- Crystal Clear Sound even when using in Full Volume
- I think boat rockerz 400 have more bass than 510
- Very decent battery Backup. 8 hrs
- Built Quality very nice
BoAt Rockerz Cons:
- Very uncomfortable for ears
- While using in low battery Headphone turns off immediately
- Not foldable, therefore not easily carried around
Top Positive Reviews:
- Top headphones ever used. More or less all branded headphones have the same sound quality. But still in this price range this is the unbeatable one. I can’t believe the battery backup is awesome. Used 7days for at least 3-4 hrs per day… amazingly only 1 bar went down. And it is very light weight. But one problem is that you can’t continuous use for maximum amount of time otherwise it will cause pain in ears. Bass is solid. And perfect if u use an equalizer.
- The best headset I have ever used. Sound quality is remarkable and bass are amazing. Battery capacity is superb, I get one week for my regular usage. Drawback is, it is not foldable always need a bag to carry headset
- It’s a best product… I fall in love with this product. But there is one drawback with this product, if you hear any song in full volume there has a sound leak from it, which can easily hear able for surrounding peoples but it’s not a big problem, if anyone think about to buy a Bluetooth headphone, I shall give advice to buy this product.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Its cheap quality product but battery backup is good. If you are a bass lover then don’t buy it. Its bass increases when sound increases. And it’s also not much comfortable. People are given 5 star that it’s a very good headphones but I think they haven’t used skull candy, jbl, mivi headphones.
- Quality of the product is great but the disadvantage of this product is very bulky and heavy, there is no folding option so very difficult in travelling with this head phone. Kindly think about my point of view and modify the product for future
- Cushion is very low. It doesn’t fit on ear easily. Hence it causes some pain on outer ear (helix and antihelix) and also it’s very tight headphone. Even am (slim face person) can’t resist its tightness and then think about how it feels to a person who has big head.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does 3.5mm jack is provided in box or not?
Answer: Yes they provided aux cable as well.
Question: Does this have a dolby sound…?
Answer: Yes… with Superb sound quality…
Question: Does it cover ears completely?
Question: Does it connect with PC?
Answer: Yes you can connect it to a PC using the Aux Cable.
Question: How much charge does it need?
Answer: 2 hours for full charge.